Viva Hate!

LOL, I did? Hmmm, I'll have to ask him about that, give him a call on his cell.

While you're doing that, can you ask him to reverse that bullshit infraction that f***ing stupid ass Peter gave me for mentioning NRiTH's last name?

Let me just say, for Dave's sake: David Tseng is my friend. I'm not sure how he feels about ME, but every time I've hung out with him, we were very friendly. I used to read his fanzine's as a teenager when I lived in Pleasanton, Ca. I would never murder my friend. He gave me his cell phone number, I was going to invest with him at one point. Yes, I get a little crazy on his website, but he knows I'm a good guy and would do no major harm to him or anyone. So, that's that. Another case, of Dave having no clue what he's talking about, has no idea what is going on, but feels the need to BUTT in other people's lives and relationships/friendships.

While you're doing that, can you ask him to reverse that bullshit infraction that f***ing stupid ass Peter gave me for mentioning NRiTH's last name?

I don't have that kind of power. I would imagine David doesn't like me so much "online" but likes me much better in person, as we've got along quite well in person and he's had to discipline me "online".

Yes, I get a little crazy on his website, but he knows I'm a good guy and would do no major harm to him or anyone.

you told personal things about David Tseng that I won't repeat here but I can verify it with him. He'll know it's something I couldn't know if you didn't tell it and if it wasn't true, but I'm not posting it here. But Jamie, you could have been swallowed by a volcano and I wouldn't have been aware of it. So referring to a picture I posted where I'm wearing a red shirt is both
1 stupid because its supposed to show that you know something... that I own a red shirt? that you saw a photo that was publicly visible on the internet and it gave you a little tingle?
2 stupid because.. it's stupid and you're stupid and your song is horrible and your meds don't work. lol

Why would you post his name, though?

Because that is the name I have always referred to him as...and seeing as he's posted it several times on this forum himself, I even referenced specific posts in my dispute, it is fair game.

I don't need to be a mod because I am friends with Kewpie. :thumb:

Here's the deal: I have enough evidence (electronic and otherwise) to bury Dave on the forums and this website, but do I? No. I've never mentioned it to Tseng, but I could have. (Tseng, really, has better things to do.) Because I'm not a little girl, like Dave, that screen caps and runs to a mod every single time I getz in an argument on the interwebz. But believe me, I do have the screen caps, they are in numerous emails, but I can't be bothered with it. Partly, because I take satisfaction in NOT being a RAT like Dave, who is also a little crybaby girl.

you told personal things about David Tseng that I won't repeat here but I can verify it with him. He'll know it's something I couldn't know if you didn't tell it and if it wasn't true, but I'm not posting it here. But Jamie, you could have been swallowed by a volcano and I wouldn't have been aware of it. So referring to a picture I posted where I'm wearing a red shirt is both
1 stupid because its supposed to show that you know something... that I own a red shirt? that you saw a photo that was publicly visible on the internet and it gave you a little tingle?
2 stupid because.. it's stupid and you're stupid and your song is horrible and your meds don't work. lol

Can someone translate this incoherent psychobabble?

Ummm, I don't know anything personal about Tseng. He can confirm this. So again, Dave, you continue to look stupid. In fact, hmmm, maybe we should get Tseng's point of view on this?

Anything I have ever posted was ALWAYS information available to the public, from sources that were PUBLIC and that IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. You should know this Dave, as you constantly posted my private information IN PUBLIC. Perhaps you're getting Alzheimer's disease, DAVE.

you looked up people's names using publicly available sources of information and then posted that information?

see that's against the rules dumbbell. Look.

6. MEMBER CONDUCT

You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, not we, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to:

1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

1. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
  2. collect or store personal data about other users.

Regardless of whether you stored it, which you did, you said you posted it.

I remember when solo used to be this fun ALL the time...

I hate Robby, Barack Obama, Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Kanye West, Rhianna, Justin Bieber, The Kardashians, Simon Cowell, Angelina Jolie, Tina Fey, Jon Stewart, Keith Olberman, Al Gore, Bono, John Cena, Rachel Maddow, Paula Deen...I'm sure there is more.

*fans self*

Bono & SP are like 2 of my most hated peeps ever. Despise Cena & everything he stands for, but only w/in the WWE, he seems like a nice enough dude in RL.

Back
Top Bottom