Viva Hate!

Sounds like you and Robby would get on just fine...

We probably would, we probably would. I don't know. He's a little more on the unstable side than me. And to tell the truth, I rarely ever hang out with male Moz fans. Female, yes, if they're attractive. Male, not usually. The only time I get really excited is when Dave wears his BIG RED shirt, which makes him look similar to, but less attractive than, Clifford The Big Red Dog. But anyway.

The only time I get really excited is when Dave wears his BIG RED shirt, which makes him look similar to, but less attractive than, Clifford The Big Red Dog.

So, you're sexually attracted to Dave?! :eek: Kinky.

that's hot (if it was anyone but Jamie lol)

Oh come on, Dave. Admit it, you've always been obsessed with me. It's the only explanation! I've made it clear since day one, I can't stand you and your butting your nose in my (and everyone else's) business. You tried to "buddie up" with me by asking me, "Can you please explain how to play 'Michael's Bones'?" Which, I thought was mostly creepy. Speaking of that, did you ever get your head around those EASY chords? Hahaha.

that's hot (if it was anyone but Jamie lol)

200px-Brianpeppers.jpg

So, Dave, how many names do you actually have registered on the forums, exactly, and are you going to answer the question: Are you a troll? Or are you afraid that might hurt your life-long goal of becoming a "mod" (which will never happen, Tseng is aware of your trolling) on the forums?

God, this is boring, don't you think? I've never been a "forum" person. So tedious.

being a stupid asshole your whole life is boring, Jamie. you've never been a forum person because you posted David Tseng's address and said you were going to murder him. lol

Back
Top Bottom