Viva Hate promo box

crotty32

just being nosey really but i was wondering how many people have one here,i think i read somewhere that the uk box was limited to 300 copies but i may be wrong,my one is numbered 275 and is the uk box,it has the cd,cassette,press release and the 2 promo photographs as shown in record collector but in my case the photos are signed by morrissey,i got this off ebay a few years ago,i think i paid £70 ,some may think that is too much but it was the signatures which really made it more desirable to me,what numbers do others have?do you have signed photgraphs as well?am i wrong to believe these signatures are real?is there any way of finding out who got 275 in the first place?i really treasure this box and will not consider selling it,like i said what do you have?

Hi Crotty32,

My Viva hate UK promo box set is number 22. The photo's aren't signed, but the cassette is one of the mis-pressed copies. It's my favourite item in my collection, I adore it. I bought it for a fair price from a generous person from this forum. I might be mistaken, but I thought there were 400 of these in circulation?

Personally I think they are very under valued.

A seller in my area has one for sale for only $100. I've wanted to buy it, but I have nowhere to store it unfortunately.

It's a great deal, but money is tight, as always. It's the UK box and is in very good condition.

But definitely overpriced on eBay :crazy: I guess the hype from the forums and the new Record Collector issue pushed its collectibility way up. I remember 2 years ago, it was listed on eBay at £65 buy it now and nobody even touched it. ;)

Hi Crotty32,

My Viva hate UK promo box set is number 22. The photo's aren't signed, but the cassette is one of the mis-pressed copies. It's my favourite item in my collection, I adore it. I bought it for a fair price from a generous person from this forum. I might be mistaken, but I thought there were 400 of these in circulation?

Personally I think they are very under valued.

For what it's worth, mine is number 125. The photos aren't signed, and nor is the cassette mispressed (I had to check on pjlm)

It's one of my favourites. But at £171, I can't say it's under valued anymore :lbf:

Dave

Back
Top Bottom