Viva Hate bonus tracks worth a listen?

Bonus tracks are great but the original album works beautifully beginning with Alsation Cousin and finishing with Margaret on the Guillotine. I always try to play it like that.

Which bonus tracks are you talking about? That album has been re-issued at least twice that I am aware of. The most recent one, the bonus track 'Treat Me Like A Human Being' is nice to hear, but it comes at the expensive of replacing a better song ('The Ordinary Boys') and 'Late Night, Maudlin Street' has been edited, so no - overall it's an inferior listen.

Bonus tracks are great but the original album works beautifully beginning with Alsation Cousin and finishing with Margaret on the Guillotine. I always try to play it like that.

Morrissey has a sick obsession with beheadings, doesn't he? There's this and the opening of "The Queen is Dead". At his last concert in Las Vegas, "Suedehead" was dropped from the top to the bottom of the setlist like a virtual beheading. And he said he was a terrorist on what people presume to be his twitter account just a week ago. Maybe he can be the next Jihadi John for ISIS so he can saw off heads personally. I saw a thread on here started last year about ISIS members being fans and about Morrissey's rumored conversion to Islam - you just never know. And doesn't he hang out in Turkey a lot?

Back
Top Bottom