!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Today is Tuesday September 18th. You know what that means...

"tread light"?? "tread lightly?" is that a threat, viva hate? have you been threatening me via pm, viva hate? piss off, you clown.

"tread light"?? "tread lightly?" is that a threat, viva hate? have you been threatening me via pm, viva hate? piss off, you clown.

Maybe you should ask the owner of this site whether you should be f***ing with me, you f***** c***.

ah the wit, the originality of the angry because ineffective and emasculated male. you and urbanus would get along swimmingly.

Ah, the vapid banality of the unintelligent, overconfident broad that forgets all she is good for is incubation and cookie baking.

Ah, the vapid banality of the unintelligent, overconfident broad that forgets all she is good for is incubation and cookie baking.
ive only baked cookies once in my life. they were sugar cookies. also, you should know that I get a secret joy out of being called vapid. im not sure why that is but it's always been that way with me. I want to be one of those vapid people that hardly moves their mouths when they talk but instead moves their head from side to side as though to overcompensate. this is great, talking about me.

ive only baked cookies once in my life. they were sugar cookies. also, you should know that I get a secret joy out of being called vapid. im not sure why that is but it's always been that way with me. I want to be one of those vapid people that hardly moves their mouths when they talk but instead moves their head from side to side as though to overcompensate. this is great, talking about me.

Stop it. You’re making me like you.

Back
Top Bottom