Morrissey Central "Visuals." (May 26, 2021)

What a strange combination of song and video. What next - clips from Jaws alongside 'Bigmouth Strikes Again'?

I reckon why is there a mexican translation of I'm not sorry set to Taxi Driver. I reckon there must be a new intern in the Alhambra office. Looks like someone is going to flunk out of Santa Monica Community College Film School just like California Son Junior chipper curry packey fark arse tit he doesn't live in LA anymore inn nn nnn nn n nn nn n it.

you talkin ta me.classic cinema.loneliness and paranoia are a deadly combination.

blah blah blah, more nonsense posts with nothing fans care about.

Let’s talk about some things that could be posted:

- The interview that never materialised.

- The re-releases of YATQ, ROTT, etc, that had that terrible album art. Abandoned?

- News about more unreleased tracks such as Blue Dreamers Eyes.

- A 30 second sample of Rainbow Valley to tease us with. That would be nice.

- More Q&A sessions like TTY used to provide.

Instead we get these things.

i dont know, i think it works. now i wanna watch that movie again

I welcome any opportunity to hear this song again. And again. Best on Quarry, I think.

blah blah blah, more nonsense posts with nothing fans care about.

Let’s talk about some things that could be posted:

- The interview that never materialised.

- The re-releases of YATQ, ROTT, etc, that had that terrible album art. Abandoned?

- News about more unreleased tracks such as Blue Dreamers Eyes.

- A 30 second sample of Rainbow Valley to tease us with. That would be nice.

- More Q&A sessions like TTY used to provide.

Instead we get these things.
I listen to Blue Dreamers Eyes on YouTube. I'm sure you could just download it somehow. But it would be nice to have Rainbow Valley.

I listen to Blue Dreamers Eyes on YouTube. I'm sure you could just download it somehow. But it would be nice to have Rainbow Valley.
I'm sure BDE is in the great stuff which dirtee rephlex kindly did some time ago.

Morrissey comes out on stage with a mohawk these next shows ?

:rock::p:cool:
No....Mozzy goes on stage with Catlin Jeaners singing Catlyns only hit song, "I Hate My Penis." Then...cut each other's off and eat it. Enjoy snowflakes.

I reckon why is there a mexican translation of I'm not sorry set to Taxi Driver. I reckon there must be a new intern in the Alhambra office. Looks like someone is going to flunk out of Santa Monica Community College Film School just like California Son Junior chipper curry packey fark arse tit he doesn't live in LA anymore inn nn nnn nn n nn nn n it.
I reckon you’re right again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom