Visalia, CA - Visalia Fox Theatre (Aug. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Oboe Concerto / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by Daniel B

Last edited:
How many shows did you attend?

How many shows did you attend?
The End of US tour, the last three shows were incredible, was unable to travel to this one due to being ill. Hope he comes back soon . love you Morrissey

what an honor it was to see Morrissey at the Fox Theater in visalia. Way out in the middle of nowhere I still cant believe it. You and the band sounded great! Thanks Moz & thanks to the Fox Theater. RC

Yeah but every game is different. The ball does different things and the players have to respond in infinitely incalculable ways to the ball. With the exception of minor setlist changes, the songs are identical night after night. It's not like Boz is stepping up and shredding out a ten minute solo every other night that nobody saw coming. Even Matt kicking down the drums is calculated aggression, it's a very staged show. Which is perfect to see a couple times or once for most people, but 30 times? Without getting paid to be there like the sound and light guys? Nuts.

I try and worry about how I am living my life as opposed to how they are living their lives. If they enjoy seeing the same show a thousand times then more power to them. Until of course someone like T decides to ruin everyone around her's good time, then I have a problem.

I try and worry about how I am living my life as opposed to how they are living their lives. If they enjoy seeing the same show a thousand times then more power to them. Until of course someone like T decides to ruin everyone around her's good time, then I have a problem.

She really is ruining it for people too, not just being difficult or cold with random fans who turn up at his concerts but actually ruining the night for them. All the while insisting on how much Morrissey wants her there!! In which case can't she be happy with that and thank him by showing respect to the rest of the crowd and letting everyone have a good time?!

Do you think when Morrissey introduces Matt Walker with his middle name Ira, he's alluding to being in control of Sinn Fein?

What kind of "power to them" for "seeing the same show a thousand times..."? Just curious.

No sign of `I`m Throwing My Arms Around Paris` Result!
Seeing that was such a thrill for me (can`t stand it, overplayed MOR musical magnolia) until I saw that `Oboe Concerto` had crept and crawled it`s way onto the setlist (easily the worst thing he`s done in years)
How can these really bad songs be included?
ITMAAP has been my grab a beer/piss/cigarette song for many a show...
Has he forgotten half of his own back catalogue or something? `Jack The Ripper` `The Youngest Was The Most Loved` `Glamorous Glue` there are loads of songs that have some bite, something with balls to get the crowds going.
Why must he persist with these 3rd class fillers?

Having to be subjected to the antics of Trinity in the front row again I witnessed a totally juvenile jackass think that she is the shit. It's pathetic when her "friends" like Dalen, Alyssa, Chayane, and Julian have to tell the people around her to ignore her and tell her to "calm the f*** down because moz will walk". She's a imbecile, needs to take a serious look at her life and her behaviour then move on. She seriously looked like a moron giving the finger to people who weren't even paying attention to her then knocked the glasses off some dude. She's a train wreck waiting to die. Good riddens bitch!

Seeing that was such a thrill for me (can`t stand it, overplayed MOR musical magnolia) until I saw that `Oboe Concerto` had crept and crawled it`s way onto the setlist (easily the worst thing he`s done in years)
Has he forgotten half of his own back catalogue or something? `Jack The Ripper` `The Youngest Was The Most Loved` `Glamorous Glue` there are loads of songs that have some bite, something with balls to get the crowds going.

these are the only songs the lawnmowers know. cant get any others to work right, sadly.
its amazing they are able to play the handful of songs they do play.

Woo-hoo! That was a mighty fine show I had a great time. I even bought a over priced Now my heart is full tee, I think I'll frame it.
I have never punched a girl in the face but from what I have read about this Trinity chick, she's a chick right?, she would have been the first. In my imagination just from the stories she looks like a beast. why doesn't somebody post a picture of her here? At the next show someone should hang captioned pics of her all around the venue that say "Moz dog on the loose" or something.

Do you think when Morrissey introduces Matt Walker with his middle name Ira, he's alluding to being in control of Sinn Fein?

Hahaha. Depends on how he pronounces it. If it's 'I.R.A' (as in eye-r-ay) then it could be construed as a reference. If it's 'Ira' (as in eye-ra) then it's just a name.
:guitar:

Woo-hoo! That was a mighty fine show I had a great time. I even bought a over priced Now my heart is full tee, I think I'll frame it.
I have never punched a girl in the face but from what I have read about this Trinity chick, she's a chick right?, she would have been the first. In my imagination just from the stories she looks like a beast.

She's very slight with long brown hair, and is at the front of every show - she looks like a fourteen year old girl, but has the deep, rich voice of Morgan Freeman.

Maybe it's because they can't be played in a "flamenco style", which seems to be his new musical direction. Not to mention he takes what was clearly one of his most powerful solo songs Speedway and butchered it apart allowing someone else to finish the song when the lyrics of this song touch so many people. Let the other guy sing the World Peace songs as I would be doing what you mentioned above minus the cigarette while that mess was going on.

He is grasping on to this new album in his set lists like no other. OHNO! Concerto may be a good record cut for some, but to make that a song you choose to play when so few are played to begin with only makes sense to him. And his world is a one vote autocracy in which we are merely subjects to be thankful for whatever we are handed out. "Thank you sir for Trouble Loves Me" "You're too kind for giving us Suedehead", but that is what we signed up for.

Maybe it's because they can't be played in a "flamenco style", which seems to be his new musical direction. Not to mention he takes what was clearly one of his most powerful solo songs Speedway and butchered it apart allowing someone else to finish the song when the lyrics of this song touch so many people. Let the other guy sing the World Peace songs as I would be doing what you mentioned above minus the cigarette while that mess was going on.

He is grasping on to this new album in his set lists like no other. OHNO! Concerto may be a good record cut for some, but to make that a song you choose to play when so few are played to begin with only makes sense to him. And his world is a one vote autocracy in which we are merely subjects to be thankful for whatever we are handed out. "Thank you sir for Trouble Loves Me" "You're too kind for giving us Suedehead", but that is what we signed up for.

Well the way things are heading don't be surprised if Martin and the Mowers perform a cover of Viva Forever by the Spice Girls at Plymouth, it's got that World Peace sound to it that Steven is going through at the moment.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I have never punched a girl in the face but from what I have read about this Trinity chick, she's a chick right?, she would have been the first. In my imagination just from the stories she looks like a beast. why doesn't somebody post a picture of her here? At the next show someone should hang captioned pics of her all around the venue that say "Moz dog on the loose" or something.

I don't think posting pictures etc is the right way to go. People are upset with her relentless hatred towards others, joining in with the hatred can't help.
I wish she would cut it out but it's doubtful. Shame because life's hard enough without getting abuse of some angry kid when you've gone somewhere to get away from it all.

what an honor it was to see Morrissey at the Fox Theater in visalia. Way out in the middle of nowhere I still cant believe it. You and the band sounded great! Thanks Moz & thanks to the Fox Theater. RC

I told you they give out tickets free to make the venues look sold out. No need to feel honoured and thankful you did them a favour making the performance look like a hot ticket.

Well the way things are heading don't be surprised if Martin and the Mowers perform a cover of Viva Forever by the Spice Girls at Plymouth, it's got that World Peace sound to it that Steven is going through at the moment.

I was thinking perhaps a flamencountry cover of Garth Brooks' "Friends in So-Lo Places"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom