Virginity

To be fair, not all girls who have STDs are skanks. Some of them have been lied to by their boyfriends, made a mistake once, or were raped.

I think I was attempting to be ironic in the past, but sounding like a smart ass...and then reminding people not to date skanks in the first place

As usual, I failed miserably...

as a man, i had me first shag when I was almost 22
if I hadn't met her [ I lasted 5 months, 12 days and 3 hours] I'd still be
a virgin
I never had the courage to come close to a woman

now 42, I know half a life that sex is highly overrated and not necessarily,
I just don't have the need.

to all virgo's, age doesn't mean a thing, and don't rush into the thing untill
you feel yer ready for it and feel that you've met the right person to do it
with

and yes, use protection

As usual, I failed miserably...
simpson13.gif

bikie, this is a very valid question, i didnt even realize this even happened until i was in a long term relationship and didnt use a condom. i stood up was like WTF, I'm LEAKING!!! :o:p I had to ask my best friend if that was normal and what to do and I was frickin 22 years old!!!

why did i read this!
shocked.png

I just think that if I'm to do it with somebody, it ought to be a really physically amazing person who knows what they're doing. You wouldn't have a random person fix your wounded ankle, you'd get someone who is qualified....
Same goes for sex, right?

How does someone become 'sex qualified'? I don't think a physically amazing person is neccessary....it can be something that happens between two non-qualified, un-physically amazing people & still be FANTASTIC

I have been thinking about this for the past week and feeling increasingly like an outcast because I haven't lost mine yet. I don't know how to make a poll either so I thought I'd just ask... how old were you when you lost your virginity? Do you wish you had waited longer/less?

And are any of you, like me, still virgins :o
No, I haven't lost mine, and I don't care if I'm still virgin when I'm 80 years old. I don't want to have sex either, it just like puttin' sausage in your vagina and swinging it there. Well, someone might enjoy of it, but I don't understand what enjoyable is in it. I prefer hugging and kissing. But I never had boyfriend so I haven't done these things (except hugging).

what's the big deal with sex?
I mean, I think for most people virginity is by choice, not because they're stranded. Basically, if you need sex that badly, you can find plenty of ways to get it. And if you're a girl...it's that much easier.
Personally, I am just tired of the whole "ooo sex this that". I just think that if I'm to do it with somebody, it ought to be a really physically amazing person who knows what they're doing. You wouldn't have a random person fix your wounded ankle, you'd get someone who is qualified....

I completely agree with you
i just don't see the appeal
it's a shoddy mechanism,

I'm 21 and never done anything remotely sexual my mum and brother are more worried about it than me!i've been asked 10 times by my brother if i'm a lesbian(i'm not)and had it rubbed in my face by my mum that she was having an AFFAIR at my age i told her that was nothing to be proud of so she soon shut up!

Besides all this i just cant be botherd either i've got more important things to
think about besides my virginityl like painting a lovely picture for instance!

I was 19.dont rush into it wait until u meet the right person who u feel safe and secure with.Its better to wait for the right person who will be gentle u will know inside when u have meet the right person it will feel right.dont jump into bed with the first idiot that u meet.sex is overated It isn`t going to be like the movies belive me it doesn`t work like that just relax enjoy it.USE A CONDOM

Last edited:
15 and half a bottle of brandy (i wish i had waited) he was 17 and my first long term bf, we were together 9 months. I wish i had done a lot of things differently, as for you Amy, do what you feel is right for you. DO NOT EVER feel pressured into having sex. That's the best advice i can give to you speaking from personal experience.

15 and half a bottle of brandy (i wish i had waited) he was 17 and my first long term bf, we were together 9 months. I wish i had done a lot of things differently, as for you Amy, do what you feel is right for you. DO NOT EVER feel pressured into having sex. That's the best advice i can give to you speaking from personal experience.

but dont let yourself feel guilty about sex either... i felt guilty for archaic religious reasons that I don't particularly believe any longer. It would have been more fun if I had let myself enjoy it!

but dont let yourself feel guilty about sex either... i felt guilty for archaic religious reasons that I don't particularly believe any longer. It would have been more fun if I had let myself enjoy it!

Also very true.....

I mean, I think for most people virginity is by choice, not because they're stranded. Basically, if you need sex that badly, you can find plenty of ways to get it. And if you're a girl...it's that much easier.
Personally, I am just tired of the whole "ooo sex this that". I just think that if I'm to do it with somebody, it ought to be a really physically amazing person who knows what they're doing. You wouldn't have a random person fix your wounded ankle, you'd get someone who is qualified....

You contradict yourself slightly. You start off by asking 'what's the big deal with sex?' but then you go on to say how you want sex to be with someone 'physically amazing'. Implying you regard sex as something quite sacred and not something that can be picked up and put down with general ease.

I was 18 and very nervous, which is natural, no matter what anyone says. But it worked out well for me as I married the girl in question and we are still together. Amy, you are a very honest, sweet girl and as other people have said in this thread - don't feel presurised into having sex. The right man will come into your life and you will know when the time is right. Good luck to you.

First of all, sex is a big deal, and is a part of life itself. Stop trying to minimize other peoples natural desires because you were born with an abnormal sex drive or had a bad history with sex. You're perfectly entitle to saying you don't like sex, but you have no right to be so critical of what others do with it.

Secondly, its very strange for you to suggest you'd only like to have sex with very attractive skilled partners, because how does anyone become skilled without years of practice? You say sex is not a big deal, but then you say it ought to be done with someone who probably thinks its a big deal. Anyways, part of human life is experimenting with sex, and no teenagers (or adults for that matter) lock their doors, grab a towel, and fix each others ankles.

Okey, revealing a little too much here, but in my experience, the best sex you will ever have is with someone you find, a kindred spirit, someone who accepts your foibles, weaknesses, strong points - the whole lot. Have fun along the journey, but when you get there, you'll know. Sex is great. But sex with someone you love is 1000 times better.

Peter

Okey, revealing a little too much here, but in my experience, the best sex you will ever have is with someone you find, a kindred spirit, someone who accepts your foibles, weaknesses, strong points - the whole lot. Have fun along the journey, but when you get there, you'll know. Sex is great. But sex with someone you love is 1000 times better.

Peter

It sounds nice...but also like an impossible dream.I think many of us simply pass on by and never find our soulmate.

I have this nightmare where I find soul mate when about 80.:(Now that would be a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom