Vintage Photos

what, like smoking?

Maybe time for you to start a commune? Or at least some type of new millennial wacko sex cult, God knows there are enough people out there that will fall for it.
I am glad to see that in recent time the people in that field have realised that what they used to do was not based on science and therefor not valid.

https://neurosciencenews.com/meaningless-psychiatric-diagnosis-14434/

Slowly they are beginning to move on and leave the lies behind. Take the mental diagnosis that have constantly chopped and changed over the years as they've been trying to isolate a constantly moving red dot.

Claiming that they know the human mind would be the same as claiming they have found God and know what that is. You cannot place "God" or the human mind on the table.

I thought someone like you knew this already so I am a bit shocked.

I dunno but there is something about Roger's photos that made me wish I was alive during this time, when Hollywood still had REAL glamour.

RogerMooreHP_GettyImages-111073071.jpg
It's mostly a show and you know it. Fake facades and tragic lives spent abusing drugs and alcohol. Roger played a character all his life and was never himself.

Took this thread to learn I don't like Bhops. Anyone who believes in psychiatry being based on science and on top of that being a Bond fan has no place in my life.

Goodbye old mate.

Took this thread to learn I don't like Bhops. Anyone who believes in psychiatry being based on science and on top of that being a Bond fan has no place in my life.

Goodbye old mate.
Farewell, there goes my only friend on this site....................... :cry:

It's mostly a show and you know it. Fake facades and tragic lives spent abusing drugs and alcohol. Roger played a character all his life and was never himself.
Of course it's mostly show, it was then, it is now, but they did it with so much more style. And besides isn't everything in life mostly for show? Anyways I better stop now, I'm getting choked up knowing this may be the last friendly conversation we have.

Farewell, there goes my only friend on this site....................... :cry:
I was joking and you can believe in anything you like and admire anyone you like. I'm not into forcing things on people if they are not interested. Most of the things we discuss on here have no real impact on our lives.

Look back on your life and look at a thing like politics and realise none of what went on really had an effect on you and your life. There is something to be learned from the past.

Wrong thread for this anyway.

Of course it's mostly show, it was then, it is now, but they did it with so much more style. And besides isn't everything in life mostly for show? Anyways I better stop now, I'm getting choked up knowing this may be the last friendly conversation we have.
Style yes but quality?

I'm not sure I can take old movies and people seriously compared with the modern ones. They made art then which didn't really pass the test of time in most cases. Quite bad art as well.

I'll always be a modernist, the old should be forgotten and deleted when it comes to most things and especially movies. Just a few exceptions.

A troll world for lefties the old productions. Bond filled no purpose at all but Pablo hit it on the nail why some watch that and like it.

I was joking and you can believe in anything you like and admire anyone you like. I'm not into forcing things on people if they are not interested. Most of the things we discuss on here have no real impact on our lives.

Look back on your life and look at a thing like politics and realise none of what went on really had an effect on you and your life. There is something to be learned from the past.

Wrong thread for this anyway.
I actually don’t disagree with you about psychiatry, I think you might have misinterpreted my quip.

Style yes but quality?

I'm not sure I can take old movies and people seriously compared with the modern ones. They made art then which didn't really pass the test of time in most cases. Quite bad art as well.

I'll always be a modernist, the old should be forgotten and deleted when it comes to most things and especially movies. Just a few exceptions.

A troll world for lefties the old productions. Bond filled no purpose at all but Pablo hit it on the nail why some watch that and like it.
But Dallas! But Dynasty!

But Dallas! But Dynasty!
Not sure I view it in the same way as I did. Far from a connoisseur like you who know every detail. You made me feel normal when I thought I was a real soap tv closet homo.
I've forgot about most of the plots and would prefer another season of the modern version of Dallas. But the modern Dynasty is hard to like and is mostly absurd. Like they took Gilmore Girls and sent it into a spinner for pilots and astronauts.

I actually don’t disagree with you about psychiatry, I think you might have misinterpreted my quip.
In that case I did and you've never been more cryptic. I blame my new lifestyle for not being able to pick it up.

As soon as I saw this on the 'recent posts' banner I knew who had posted it :lbf: Urbs deconstructing modern life one post at a time. What happened to Pernilla and who the f*** is Maria??
Pilla is on hold and Maria is the adopted korean former midwife I fooled around with in 2006. I am having my own version of Paradise Hotel and juggling many ladies at the same time.
The couples ceremony will be something to look forward to and Pandora's Box will be full of accusations against me.
Meantime I have a 25 year old spanish girl who left everything behind to see me again. This could end well or not.

Not sure I view it in the same way as I did. Far from a connoisseur like you who know every detail. You made me feel normal when I thought I was a real soap tv closet homo.
I've forgot about most of the plots and would prefer another season of the modern version of Dallas. But the modern Dynasty is hard to like and is mostly absurd. Like they took Gilmore Girls and sent it into a spinner for pilots and astronauts.
Modern Dallas was just coming into it's own when it was rudely cancelled. That is a hit that never was. If I had Jeff Bezos money I'd bring it back as a vanity project.

Pilla is on hold and Maria is the adopted korean former midwife I fooled around with in 2006. I am having my own version of Paradise Hotel and juggling many ladies at the same time.
The couples ceremony will be something to look forward to and Pandora's Box will be full of accusations against me.
Meantime I have a 25 year old spanish girl who left everything behind to see me again. This could end well or not.

Well you know I will view this as no bad thing.

Modern Dallas was just coming into it's own when it was rudely cancelled. That is a hit that never was. If I had Jeff Bezos money I'd bring it back as a vanity project.
We live in hope and that Dallas season 3 will be filmed and that Jenelle Evans get her own teen mom show though of course far from a teen now.

She let slip on MTV that she had offers from Netflix and Amazon. But still tied to her MTV contract.

Tags
images past photographs photos vintage
Back
Top Bottom