Morrissey Central "VINTAGE JOHN LYDON AND MORRISSEY PHOTO" (March 12, 2022)

0-5_odxkeb.jpg

photo supplied by Tommy Solomon : original source unknown.

Reportedly backstage at a White Stripes gig, 2005.
Regards,
FWD.

One of them turned into a brexit-cheering nonentity, and the other one's Lydon
And you became a sickly fan obsessed with a singer you criticize over and over and over again that you can't let go, your life follows morrissey's footsteps to hate him for free, or not... Can't dump all your trash elsewhere? This is the site of Morrissey and his fans, this is the site of people who for the most part, like me, really love Moz

I always thought Morrissey looked like he smelled really good. Wonder which cologne he wears.

If as I love perfumes I always imagine that Moz comes out on stage scented, I don't know. maybe he doesn't wear perfumes, but I imagine Moz with a rich perfume, when he was young and not as young as now

Speaking of Moz's physical appearance, one of the things I love about him is his hands, I have always been attracted to Moz's hands

The hatred for that butter advert is monumental.

I was more horrified that Lydon murdered rats when he was on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

They're mainly bought from breeders as props - so they don't run away from humans & he battered them to death.
I guess I am late to the party….but I have seen KerryGold so often referenced on Solo (mostly by a couple of posters)….

Can someone please succinctly clue me in to whatever in the world the reference is to? Thanks in advance….

I guess I am late to the party….but I have seen KerryGold so often referenced on Solo (mostly by a couple of posters)….

Can someone please succinctly clue me in to whatever in the world the reference is to? Thanks in advance….
Is it the butter ad?

John Lydon made a butter advert & people thought he was betraying punk.

But also, quite a few years ago, someone found Morrissey's tour rider & it contained a cheese wheel & Kerrygold butter & some posters on here kept making jokes about it.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom