Morrissey Central "VINTAGE JOHN LYDON AND MORRISSEY PHOTO" (March 12, 2022)

0-5_odxkeb.jpg

photo supplied by Tommy Solomon : original source unknown.

Reportedly backstage at a White Stripes gig, 2005.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey's ear is the best-looking of the four.

(i was first.)

Last edited by a moderator:
:)
FFS Brexit won, the spammer haters lost thus they are the losers
get your fungus math right :lbf:

:hammer:

This photo is in the morrissey frink thread 29th July 2021 - it says it was backstage at a White Stripes concert in 2005.

Morrissey's ear is the best-looking of the four.

(i was first.)
I must say , he has a damn fine ear, no wax, no hair squirting uncontrollably everywhere .
He does keep himself in good hygiene.

Wow!! This is mind blowing!! He knows the guy from the Sex Pistols!!! No wayyyyyyyy!!!

They couldn’t find a picture of the front of his head? There has to be tons of unseen pictures somewhere!

Is there any news about the release of Bonfire?

Knowing it has been completed and not being able to listen to it is driving me insane.

AD641307-CC53-4249-BF8E-711DA6BBCB53.gif

Never mind 'Bonfire of Teenagers' - I'm still waiting for the long-promised 'Kerrygold' album. I remember reading about it here ages ago, and it still hasn't emerged. :rage:

I remember this. California Son told John Lydon, "Your days in Malibu are numbered!" and two years later, John Lydon moved to Venice Beach.

The hatred for that butter advert is monumental.

I was more horrified that Lydon murdered rats when he was on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

They're mainly bought from breeders as props - so they don't run away from humans & he battered them to death.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom