Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Suedehead / I'm Not A Man / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Facebook group via Raphael Lambach.

• Photo by ninagoeswild / Instagram:

vienna2.jpg
  • Photos by Majo / Facebook (32 total). Link posted by Majo.
  • Morrissey @ Konzerthaus, Vienna, AUSTRIA (13 photos) - MORRISSEY PERU Facebook group. Link posted by morrisseyperu. Original photo by orteras / Instagram:

vienna.jpg
  • Photos and videos - www.soke2.dk - link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review and photos (31 total) - fm4.ORF.at. link posted by Eurydice.

Last edited:
Every performance is like Groundhog Day to be fair, it's just a case of tour whorism getting as many dates in as his health will allow him with his guitariokee backing chumps trying their best to play his golden oldies as well as their own recent Spice-Girl influenced NON NUMBER ONE CHARTING shite L P. Some say it was so shite the label it was recorded with refused to spend any money promoting it and kicked their arses down the staircase at the studio.
I don't know of any other performer who rolls around the planet pedalling the same old shit night after night year in year out so I suppose he can have some credit for that one.
Trying to perform Smiths and early solo classics is non of their business I piss myself when I hear them make their Queen is dead noise, just listen to their Every day is like Sunday noise it sounds NOTHING like the original Stephen Street song because it's been pushed through Boorer's sausage machine resulting in churned out smart price sausage shit.
Morrissey himself ! Well he's just a bitter and twisted dried up dinosaur at best, Sold out t-shirt and tacky trash seller, talks absolute bollocks, hasn't made any sense for years. We still don't know if he has or had cancer yet ! He must really think a lot of his fans treating them to that juicy little sound bite or was it just done to shift a few more "units".

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You really are a cock of the highest order.

I have not witnessed every tour, but have pretty much followed up everything and I think it is rather undeniable that Moz has a hit a sweet spot with this current tour. One may like or dislike this or that, but overall the performances are energetic, his voice is astonishing, his stage presence imposing, the band has become a perfectly oiled machine, and the repertoire works very well. I think he might be at a peak as a live performer.

"It's the best ever live version of Suedehead.
Everything sounds crisp and tuneful like the original.
Gustavo to thank once more"?

Really??? Have you seen early live performances of Suedehead?
He is getting old and needs to stop the live shows. Just look at this version of Speedway compared to the one on Introducing Morrissey...
2004 was the last of the good Moz shows and that was pushing it. He should of retired the live shows in 2004.

I tkae it you're unaware of The Rolling Stones?

How many members have the Rolling Stones band had compared to Tosserry and his tally-whacking guitariokee noise makers ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He is getting old and needs to stop the live shows. Just look at this version of Speedway compared to the one on Introducing Morrissey...
2004 was the last of the good Moz shows and that was pushing it. He should of retired the live shows in 2004.

This version of Suedehead is far better than any live performance of that song he's done until now and Speedway is just as good. I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I saw him twice two weeks ago and his voice was incredible.

He's starting to look like Iggy Pop.....without the hair or the Miami tan. Looking lean and fit....

Hmmmmm, I see what you mean . . . but I still think he's still closer to late (and large) Elvis. Iggy is freakishly sinewy.

Darby,

Maybe you should goto Derby and the Derby & Joan, and 1974 back listening to the seekers, to make you happier.

Failing that, try Souncloud.....

You are entitled to your opinion, but do stay away from posting this rubbish.
Any one ROTT show and YOR TOTALY blitzed 1995-2005
I mean, YATQ was great but the band from ROTT onwards had better kit, so sounded better.
I dont know - but I think they did -also have a new bass compressor which made the guitars
sound so much better than 1995-2005 x
Also in the early days 1991, 1992 and then Sheffield were so fantastic.
2014 has been so fantastic, in what has been a very sad year.

Hazard
England.

Thanks for the videos.

Kiss Me A Lot - the band sounds amazing again on this, they do a cracking job.

What a song ? I think I have underestimated it, sorry !

Hazard
England.

I heard he rejected a couple of blue roses, but he did give some signs? Can anyone verify this?

I imagine something was lost in translation (i.e. He didn't have a f***ing clue what you were on about).

Just a hunch...

I think he was winding you/us/all up.

I would rather play its all over now, baby blue, Suedehead, Ouija board, edils, speedway,
naked civil servant, shot from both sides, is this the way to wigan (amerillo)
ring of fire, judy is punk, sunday girl before Interesting Drug, can you blame me....

So, thank god they dont play that street song.

Hazard
England.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom