Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Suedehead / I'm Not A Man / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Facebook group via Raphael Lambach.

• Photo by ninagoeswild / Instagram:

vienna2.jpg
  • Photos by Majo / Facebook (32 total). Link posted by Majo.
  • Morrissey @ Konzerthaus, Vienna, AUSTRIA (13 photos) - MORRISSEY PERU Facebook group. Link posted by morrisseyperu. Original photo by orteras / Instagram:

vienna.jpg
  • Photos and videos - www.soke2.dk - link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review and photos (31 total) - fm4.ORF.at. link posted by Eurydice.

Last edited:
Huh?

He played it on like every show during the Kill Uncle Tour and a few times on the Your Arsenal Tour.. a total of 66 times.

First of the Gang to Die is at 331.

Beat me to it. Meat Is Murder has been in for years now, too. Bizarrely contradictory statement.

Last edited:
I am the only one who hates First of the Gang

I don't hate it.. but I don't think much of it and don't understand the general affection for the song.

I don't hate it.. but I don't think much of it and don't understand the general affection for the song.

Agreed. I am generally over that song and have been for a few years. Never saw quite why it assumes such an 'exalted' position in Morrissey's canon.

Huh?

He played it on like every show during the Kill Uncle Tour and a few times on the Your Arsenal Tour.. a total of 66 times.

First of the Gang to Die is at 331.

Boz wasn't in the band when Interesting Drug was written. I do not know if he wrote First of the Gang to Die or not, but he was in the band when it was written.

Same for Meat is Murder. You don't hear Boz complaining about having to play Boz songs too many times.

Just a clip. Oh, I would have cried through the whole thing!!! So happy this was played tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I asked Boz about not playing Interesting drug anymore and he said: "Can you stand to play the same song over 18 years?"

I imagine something was lost in translation (i.e. He didn't have a f***ing clue what you were on about).

Just a hunch...

Still no Oboe Concerto?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom