Vienna 11th July

Ooops, standing tickets are sold out?

I'm sorry for the mistake, hopefully someone is able to help you.

I can´t offer standing tickets, but do have two seats available quite in front of that area (row 3). I´m selling both tickets for only € 60.-, that´s a lot cheaper than the original price.

I will be at the concert on saturday, therefore no problem concerning the question "How will I get them".

If you are interested please send a PM or email.

just found a homepage that still offers standing tickets,
but beware: I never heard of this page, so I can't say if it's trustworthy

bestplatzticket.at

Thank you so much for the help you have given - I can't register for this site in the UK and I'm really looking to stand - but thank you for your offer of seats - much appreciated!. There's one standing ticket left on oeticket - perhaps leave my wife in the hotel ;)

Thank you so much for the help you have given - I can't register for this site in the UK and I'm really looking to stand - but thank you for your offer of seats - much appreciated!. There's one standing ticket left on oeticket - perhaps leave my wife in the hotel ;)

Ha, I've found one more homepage who offers standing tickets. The only problem here is that the tickets are extremely expensive.

worldticketshop.com

I got my tickets - oeticket put some more on sale - got my flights - thanks to everyone that helped and the emails - if I see you tomorrow I'll buy you a beer. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom