Video request: 1991 Kill Uncle tour videos

johnnytortillas

Hi! I am searching for some Kill Uncle Era videos. There are bits and pieces of these on YT from users like Suparni and boyleastlikelyto. I am after the full recordings of these videos.

Nassau Coliseum Nov. 11, 1991 (FINAL Date of the tour)
Santa Barbara 1991 June 7, 1991
Morrissey+ Band 1991 on Request video.
Wembley Areana July 20, 1991.

The request video segment featured two soundchecks and an impromptu interview with the lads before the 1991 Costa Mesa show. It was recently posted on here but I can no longer find it. Also, I read on PJLM that an audience recording of the Wembley show exists. Perhaps, Stephane was confused with the '95 show? I have never seen it before nor any clips.

Thank You

Wembley 1991 Video
Thank you so much, FWD. I found the Costa Mesa soundcheck on yt under "Morrissey Band interview 1991".

I wonder if anyone has the full show for Santa Barbara 1991? I love that performance of Suedehead. So good. I really want the Nassau show. I used to have it but lost it years ago. i remember it was a VOB file.

Hi! I am searching for some Kill Uncle Era videos. There are bits and pieces of these on YT from users like Suparni and boyleastlikelyto. I am after the full recordings of these videos.

Nassau Coliseum Nov. 11, 1991 (FINAL Date of the tour)
Santa Barbara 1991 June 7, 1991
Morrissey+ Band 1991 on Request video.
Wembley Areana July 20, 1991.

The request video segment featured two soundchecks and an impromptu interview with the lads before the 1991 Costa Mesa show. It was recently posted on here but I can no longer find it. Also, I read on PJLM that an audience recording of the Wembley show exists. Perhaps, Stephane was confused with the '95 show? I have never seen it before nor any clips.

Thank You
I would love to see footage of the 1991 Costa Mesa show as I was there. Got to hold Moz's hand during a chorus of "Everyday is like..." and would LOVE to see it. Please let me know if it exists. Thank you. -Michael

Does anyone know if any footage ever surfaced from the National Stadium in Dublin that kicked off this tour...would love to see if any links....nothing I can find on YouTube. Thanks

Does anyone know if any footage ever surfaced from the National Stadium in Dublin that kicked off this tour...would love to see if any links....nothing I can find on YouTube. Thanks
In all my collecting, I've never come across any footage of the gig.
Regards,
FWD.

In all my collecting, I've never come across any footage of the gig.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for confirming what I already thought...pity such an iconic gig (in my mind as it was my first) was never captured other than the audio....thanks again

Thank you other me. I didn't really count this in the sense of full footage - you don't have the other 99% do you? 😂
Still, it means there may be tapes hiding in a TV storage unit somewhere (best case).
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks so much for posting this....Great to see some footage from the night and looks like there may have been more recorded. Will it ever emerge...who knows but a little bit of Moz history, it being the 1st full gig of his solo career

Back
Top Bottom