[Video Download] - Morrissey - Youngest Was The Most Loved

cheers, but i've only gone and exceeded the blinking download limit for today, any chance of a you send it

Thanks a lot for the effort :)

Thankyou, this is much appreciated!

Wow, thank you very much! And thank god it's a rather good video.
Btw: Could you please change your avatar? This doll really scared the shit out of me when I was little... and even as a grown-up I've got to admit that I'm still not exactly happy to meet Chuckie on a daily basis. It's a psychological thing really. If Ringleader did it, you can do it too ;) Nono, it's totally your decision of course but, man, that doll, that motherbeep doll...

Thanks chuckie!

Morrissey the Killer still manages to brush his hair before getting into the car, and oh, that lopsided grin. Look at him laugh, no remorse!

Where's his lovely wife? I didn't see Julia in the video at all! ;)

Sadly, this is actually one of his better videos.
Eh, I enjoyed it.

Sonar said:
Wow, thank you very much! And thank god it's a rather good video.
Btw: Could you please change your avatar? This doll really scared the shit out of me when I was little... and even as a grown-up I've got to admit that I'm still not exactly happy to meet Chuckie on a daily basis. It's a psychological thing really. If Ringleader did it, you can do it too ;) Nono, it's totally your decision of course but, man, that doll, that motherbeep doll...

MWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH!!! I'M WATCHING YOU FROM UNDER YOUR BED!!

Back
Top Bottom