Victoria Wood dies at age 62; TTY Morrissey statement

Re: Victoria Wood dead

Sad news indeed. What a loss. Far too young. My sympathies go out to her two children, who I guess are in their early twenties by now.
From the web: Wood lived in Highgate, North London. After a short battle with cancer, she died on 20 April 2016 at her home in North London

Long Live the Queen!!! Prince Rest in Peace...

An old Queen lives on and a young Prince dies. The bell will toll for us all one day. Good health to you Benny!

And to you also Sir.
Let's live every day like there is no tomorrow, life is a wonderful thing.
I've spontaneously decided to take the day off tomorrow and have a long weekend with Mrs Benny and my two boys because life is to short, work is a four letter word.
Thanks and praise to Victoria and Prince for their contributions to all our lives, see you in the next world.

Until that bell rings ! Every day is my Birthday.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm not interested in starting another argument evennow but a true legend has just died at 57 years old, couldn't you have just paid tribute to Prince instead of using his death as a excuse to attack morrissey? Show some respect!

YOU ! Of all people ! Asking for respect ? L O L !
Why do we scream at each other ? Because you are a scumbag proud supporter of brave child killers who plant bombs in bins ! You have more to say about the people that post here rather than the actual subject matter ! Your only on topic matter is you've got a 4kin tattoo and I wager that you only got that after drinking to much Buckfast up the graveyard with your other Rab C Nesbit chums.
R I P Baby Johnathan Ball (3) Tim Parry (12) taken from us whilst out shopping in Warrington for Mother's Day cards.

Don't forget to kiss your girls goodnight and tell em you love em Mr Crank Irish ! Sadly Johnathan and Tim's parents cannot.
Think about it when you go to bed tonight. How would you feel when two policemen knock on your door to tell you such life changing news.

It sickens me that you are responsible for children, I seriously hope you don't promote your views on them for the sake of peace and world peace.
All I ask is you take a look at yourself from the outside. Give those girls everything, because you can.
War is over give peace a chance.
War ! What is it good for ? Absolutely 4K all !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

How is what I said an attack? It was a true question as to whether his death would affect Moz enough to post one of his statements like he has done in this thread, or refused to do for his "old friend/new nemesis" DB. I would have guessed that Moz saw him strictly as a "pop star" similar to Madonna with little weight, but others have posted civilly and explained otherwise.

Show some respect??? Really??? The last thing you do is show people respect on these boards so please save the preaching for those who don't know you as well as those here do. I never saw Prince in concert, nor bought his records, but I have seen Purple Rain about 10 times and I still marvel at the genius of his music. He definitely did not deserve his fate.

No, he certainly didn't deserve his fate and Purple Rain is the best music film I have ever seen, as well as the music being incredible it was also a very touching film, but in the immediate aftermath of the death of a genius we should be mourning his death and celebrating his life, does it really matter whether moz puts out a statement or not?

Prince was a real Vegan and a real Prince unlike some reseeding hairline hick looking hillbilly who if he wasn't born into a family, his ancestors would of emigrated to Alabama in 1710. Anonymous-

It's receding not reseeding. I think his hair is decent, unlike these fellas':
[http://assets.rollingstone.com/asse...806/163401/medium_rect/720x405-450744064.jpg]
or
[http://media.culturemap.com/crop/ef/8f/633x475/Donald_Trump.jpg]
or
[http://images.lifeandstylemag.com/u...ince-william-balding-hair.psd?fit=crop&w=680]

And also "would have", not "would of"

- - - Updated - - -

No, he certainly didn't deserve his fate and Purple Rain is the best music film I have ever seen, as well as the music being incredible it was also a very touching film, but in the immediate aftermath of the death of a genius we should be mourning his death and celebrating his life, does it really matter whether moz puts out a statement or not?

I don't think you or anyone else should be telling anyone what to do in the aftermath of someone dying.

And also "would have", not "would of"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you or anyone else should be telling anyone what to do in the aftermath of someone dying.

Exactly, that's my point, it's nobody's business whether moz decides to put out a statement or not, that is up to him, what you shouldn't be doing is using the death of Prince as a excuse to attack morrissey, but of course on so-low when it comes to attacking moz any excuse will do

Moz used to call him Ponce, yes, but clearly that was a little ironical and Morrissey was aware of the irony... apparently they met and there was talk of a Prince-produced Moz LP. I think this was just post-Kill Uncle though I don't quite remember.

Moz used to call him Ponce, yes, but clearly that was a little ironical and Morrissey was aware of the irony... apparently they met and there was talk of a Prince-produced Moz LP. I think this was just post-Kill Uncle though I don't quite remember.

Prince had a strong rock sensibility. I think Moz has his best musical moments when he stretches the boundaries of what one expects. I could see them coming up with something unexpected and musically interesting. His voice rests nicely on anything, but I am always drawn to a catchy tune.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom