Victoria Wood dies at age 62; TTY Morrissey statement

Re: Victoria Wood dead

Sad news indeed. What a loss. Far too young. My sympathies go out to her two children, who I guess are in their early twenties by now.
From the web: Wood lived in Highgate, North London. After a short battle with cancer, she died on 20 April 2016 at her home in North London

So I'm guessing David wasn't a dear friend after all, oh well that's that one all cleared up.

It really took you all this time to figure that one out?

Goodbye, Victoria, and thank you.

I believe 'they didn't even know what drugs were...' is a clear formative influence on the QID.
Such a loss.
Beating myself on the bottom with a Woman's Weekly,
FWD

You are completely out of order, this is not the time nor the place.
Learn to show some respect.
Have a word with yourself, it's overdue.

L O L !
Since when has Silly Steven ever shown respect ?
Your post would be better off posted on Steven's last rant about a dear old lady reaching the grand old age of 90 !

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh ! I know ! Let's all drink tea and watch Victoria footage on utube. (Earl grey of course)
It's all so Stevenish isn't it ?
" Drinking tea ! It's how we won the war"

Benny-the-British-Butcher ( with a proper Northern sense of humour) LOL !

God bless you Victoria, tonight I toast you with a lean one from the world famous and a pint of Rammy ale. X
Apologies for all the plastics and Steven cranks jumping on board.

Oh ! I know ! Let's all drink tea and watch Victoria footage on utube. (Earl grey of course)
It's all so Stevenish isn't it ?
" Drinking tea ! It's how we won the war"

Benny-the-British-Butcher ( with a proper Northern sense of humour) LOL !

Sad news indeed. Only someone with mental problems would try to make sport of it. Aw, you really are a shallow, horrible twat. If only it was you who had passed away instead. A lot of people on this site would be happier.

What a shit year.

Here's that lovely High Tea in NYC clip {in Haitch Dee} ~

Oh well, never mind. We can all be cheered up with our Queen's birthday tomorrow...90! Don't Germans get cancer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Link from an anonymous person:

Victoria Wood, RIP - true-to-you.net
20 April 2016

Tears today for my dear friend Victoria Wood.
So unbearable that it cannot be true.

I am lost.

Poor baby

- - - Updated - - -

f*** ! It's seems every time I blink someone has to f***ing die of cancer these days. You'd think that with all the money,science,etc... we'd have a cure by now,WTF !!! It makes me suspicious, it makes me sick,it makes me sad.

Long live all the great artists who came into this world and brought something new to the table. A rare thing indeed.

Will ALWAYS be with us.

peace.

So true :tears:

There are loads of little references to her work in Morrissey's. She even said "3 ton truck" around the time of "There is a Light..." being written. "Roy's Keen" could have been written by her and I love that song.

- - - Updated - - -

She said, talking about animal experimentation "Is it kind?" which sort of fits with the Meat is Murder lyrics.

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2016/04/20/victoria-wood/

‘What I tend to get are very intelligent creative gay boys of 15-16 who really like my sketches. I think part of the reason why gay men respond so well is because camp is partly about echoing, in exaggerated form, the way some women speak, which is what I do in my work.’

I ask about a famously intelligent and creative fan of Wood’s whose work also echoes the way extraordinary ordinary women speak. ‘Oh yes,’ she recalls, ‘Morrissey used to write to me a lot. He invited me to his house once. I didn’t go because, well, I don’t visit people’s houses if I don’t know them. It just doesn’t seem right.’

Of course, Bossy Northern Woman would have been round there in a flash, poking around in Moz’s cupboards and measuring the pile on his shag.

"Sometimes I think that being widowed is God's way of telling you to come off the pill."

Mrs Overall, Acorn Antiques.

Betwixt & Between ~

Rancid in WeHo & tears for Victoria Wood;

therein, somewhere, lieth Morrissey.

So I'm guessing David wasn't a dear friend after all, oh well that's that one all cleared up.

You've been lost for a very long time Steven. Let's hope all is not lost when you find yourself again.
Big day tomorrow pal ! She's Ninety not out, three cheers, God save the Queen and we look forward to a silly rant from you but seriously she'll be the death of you Steven if your not careful !

Oh, that repetitive grammatical mistake again. For the last time it's you're not your. You really do give yourself away. If you had an ounce of intellect you would not continue to make this schoolboy error. I'm putting your age at around 27. That's the era when english education was at a real low point. Also, I've just had a nice long amble around the centre of sunny Manchester. No Union flags out, no bunting, no drinkers drinking the health of HRH. Plenty of images of Victoria Wood on the MEN. Celebrate the life of VW and the 200th for Charlotte Bronte instead.

f*** ! It's seems every time I blink someone has to f***ing die of cancer these days. You'd think that with all the money,science,etc... we'd have a cure by now,WTF !!! It makes me suspicious, it makes me sick,it makes me sad.

Long live all the great artists who came into this world and brought something new to the table. A rare thing indeed.

Will ALWAYS be with us.

peace.

I met and worked with VW briefly. Genuinely lovely northern lady.
Re the cancer. Scientists know exactly what causes most cancers. The problem is that we are stuck in lifestyles and environments that are killing us. The drug companies are too powerful and are reliant on people getting cancer ( the younger the better for them). It's like the power behind the oil industry and the meat/dairy industry. Too influential to allow change. People in their droves are dying of cancer in their 60s because they grew up in the worst time for exposure to smoking/chemicals/air pollution/untested pharmaceuticals. They were the Guinea pig generation. It will only get worse unless we drastically change to a far more basic way of living.

What a shit year.

Here's that lovely High Tea in NYC clip {in Haitch Dee} ~

Oh well, never mind. We can all be cheered up with our Queen's birthday tomorrow...90! Don't Germans get cancer?

Royals live long lives because they don't get exposed to the chemicals and stress that the rest of us have to endure. Plus they have the best doctors on speed dial. Nothing to do with German genetics. Phil is Greek anyroad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom