Very rare signature

fake ? maybe.

But sometimes a 'fake' is better than nothing. Such desperate lives.

I know him and his crew.

You don't know shit! You're a f***ing liar and a thieving c***. Do you really expect any "serious" fans to think you're pals with Moz? Oh, and I suppose he just signs records and things for you all the time, knowing you're selling them on eBay? I know several members of Mozzer's crew, and believe me, that won't get you ANYWHERE near the man himself. You're a scumbag. f***ity bye.

Ok Tammy, if you know Moz so well and i don't know him, lets play a little quiz. Where does all his Money go?

- - - Updated - - -

Next question. Whilst making the importance of being what did he fax the company asking them to remove and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Next one. What is his PA's first job when arriving at any venue?

- - - Updated - - -

What is his nickname for me?

How many list of the lost's did he sign for you? Just wondering if you sold your one and only copy, which would seem strange to part with. Or you gave him multiple copies to sign so you could flog on ebay.

Ok Tammy, if you know Moz so well and i don't know him, lets play a little quiz. Where does all his Money go?

- - - Updated - - -

Next question. Whilst making the importance of being what did he fax the company asking them to remove and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Next one. What is his PA's first job when arriving at any venue?

- - - Updated - - -

What is his nickname for me?

1) I don't know Moz very well. I've met him 13 times between 1994 - 2009, each time signing multiple things for me. That doesn't make us buddies though. I'm not the one claiming to know Moz, only people in his camp.
2) I couldn't tell you. See my answer to question number one.
3) I couldn't tell you. See my answer to question number one.
4) I assume his nickname for you is Filthy Liar c***face.

I can't stop you from ripping people off on eBay. What goes around comes around though, so you'll get yours sooner or later. f*** off and please die a slow cancerous death soon, mmmmmkay????? f***ity Bye.

I know him and his crew.

A few months back , when this prick (madasun) was selling some signed Moz magazines , I said those were fake and people here ostracized me. They sympathized with this idiot's story that those were from his dead sister collection. MADASUN or ROSSVONDA on eBay, you should be jailed !!

Of course they will. If people are mug enough to buy them then you know you're going to see some more.

Thanks Tammy. I do actually have prostate cancer. I'm not a faker nor never will be so all you "experts" can swallow my chemo riddled spunk.

1. His mum
2. To ask to have him sitting in his leather chair cut out "as it somewhat spoils the image"
3. To hand clean a toilet and put an out of order sign on it, for his use only.
4. Rozzer

1. His Mum
2. To ask to have him sitting in his leather chair cut out "as it somewhat spoils the image"
3. To hand clean a toilet and put an out of order sign on it, for his use only.
4. Rozzer

fair do's :straightface:

I can't believe Martin Rossiter is pedaling fake Morrissey sig's on Ebay.

Arnt you supposed to be morrisseys mate, seems you just profit from him

Yeah, he is supposed to be Morrissey's mate who post shit like that in other threads

"Come on everybody. Lets think about it. He's taking your money and getting the insurance company to reimburse. The people we have to feel sorry for here are the band. They will not get paid. They only get payed if a show goes ahead. Morrissey doesn't give a shit. He lives a nice life in a hotel in Knightsbridge. Sarah still gets her money. His family still get theirs, but why are people still buying into this? Simple, he's got you by the balls. He knows you will by tickets to watch him shit. He'd then take Imodium to stop that happening and get someone else to foot the bill. I know first hand (not about the shit). I would put everything I own on the fact that he will never release the album, never play SOLO again, but a Smiths reunion. Just wait. It will happen. Him and Johnny. Autobiography, bollocks. A book of lies. The man is a contradiction. The importance of being morrissey, he faxed the production company asking them not to show him sitting in his leather chair. Don't believe a word the man says. I know it's over, but still I cling! f***ing let go. He has enough money (believe me), and as for fans, he couldn't give a flying f***."

Back
Top Bottom