Very rare morrissey/marr interviews posted on download forum

just been reading the discussion about this. i've not managed to download it yet, as i get the message about the bandwidth being exceeded. however, the mention of muriel gray jogged my memory. i remember trading some smiths vhs video tapes around 1989/1990 and being given a copy of this clip, i had no idea it was rare, and after watching it lots at the time, consigned the tape to my old box of videos where it has sat for about 16 years...i'd completely forgotten about it until seeing mention of it here the other day.

however, the clip was just of morrissey, there was no interview of johnny marr on the tape i had....i'd love to know the origin of this clip and how it has surfaced again now...

download it one at a time that should sort you out. the links are on the download forum:)

armadillo said:
just been reading the discussion about this. i've not managed to download it yet, as i get the message about the bandwidth being exceeded. however, the mention of muriel gray jogged my memory. i remember trading some smiths vhs surfaced again now...

muriel also interviwed moz in 1985 around the time of meat is murder. could you be mixing this up. it was a good interview with moz being interviewed by a clairvoyant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! near the end

hi cossy, finally managed to download the clips last night. great stuff, many thanks.
i believe at least part of the morrissey interview was actually broadcast, as it is the same interview which i have had part of on vhs tape for many years. i seem to remember it being accompanied by some sort of foreign tv logo in the corner, i'm sure it wasn't uk tv. i distinctly remember the "what goes on in your house?" line of questioning at the end. the curious thing is that the version i had mixed sections of this interview in with various promotional videos from around that time.

i will have to go and search out the tape to see if there is something of interest. if anyone is interested, i'll try and figure out how to upload it.
cheers
armadillo.

cossy said:
muriel also interviwed moz in 1985 around the time of meat is murder. could you be mixing this up. it was a good interview with moz being interviewed by a clairvoyant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! near the end

Thanks a mill Cossy, what a lovely interview! You could see that moz was really
comfortable.....and perhaps enjoying himself a little!! Does anyone have that 1985 interview? It's sounds hilarious!!!

Thanks alot Cossy! :D:D:D

Sunbags said:
Thanks a mill Cossy, what a lovely interview! You could see that moz was really
comfortable.....and perhaps enjoying himself a little!! Does anyone have that 1985 interview? It's sounds hilarious!!!

your welcome i may have it somewhere but i dont think its as rare and a lot of people may have it. If i can locate it I will share it

Back
Top Bottom