Very quiet at True To You

If Morrissey indeed has cut her loose, she still has pride of place for third longest lasting associate once you get past Boz and his Mum.

If Morrissey indeed has cut her loose, she still has pride of place for third longest lasting associate once you get past Boz and his Mum.

And the ones we don't know of yet.
That's okay with me.
Never there has been a man, an artist in music, revealing so much about himself in songs and at the same time keeping his private live quite private.
He seems to be a master at that cause we don't even know where he lives at all.

There are not many stars that equal that.
All we know is, he has some houses across the globe and could be there at a certain time.
It is reasonable speculation he spends a great deal of time in California, LA or nearby Malibu.

Sometimes the assumptions of Aztec seem almost believable.
That he is sharing a house with aunt Nancy and lil Sammy lives in the pool house.
That would be so funny!

I heard Moz opened an oven and shoved Julia in it like the nazi he is.

Julia reacted by saying "oh this feels just like home, hello great great grandmom".

I miss his rants. Politics is a bit crazy right now, he must be dying to respond to some of it? I can't imagine he fell out with Julia, she must not be well. Can't she give him the password?

Not even a mention about Ian Brady on tty?
He forgot the password and is too lazy to get if fixed now?
Maybe tty is hacked by ransomware?
The amount of money asked to release it could be huge and not worth it.
I hope not.
I miss his rantings.
Top ten lists of everything and so on.
They amuse me.

Could it be that he got his medical verdict and that the cancer is now terminal?

Julia and him the only ones to know apart from the doctor.

True to you when not to himself. Badly in need of a character witness.

What's going on on true to you?! Last post about an T-Shirt 6 weeks ago...

No news about the last short tour, the new mangament, The Smiths single - nothing! :-(

Not to take anything off the main subject but I'm new here in fact this website was made before I was born and I was wondering is this website is still as popular as it seemed back in the 2000s

Back
Top Bottom