Very quiet at True To You

the funny thing about this
is that most will hit the '(show message)' to see what was so bad, drawing more attention to the trolls comment, which is exactly what they aim for ! :lbf:
True that.

I didn't realize that the post would be there to view by simply clicking on it. I thought it would be erased completely, so that you wouldn't even know it exist(s)(ed).

You're 100% right, Ketamine. People will be drawn to that post because there is additional intrigue. I had no idea that's how 5 'dislikes' were shown.

Truly disappointed.

TTY is quiet but his facebook account is a bit more active

He left a post on GUSTAVO'S facebook about the French election
Morrissey, get a facebook account of your OWN so we can talk to you.

He left a post on GUSTAVO'S facebook about the French election
Morrissey, get a facebook account of your OWN so we can talk to you.

What did it state?

f*** this racist bastard, and f*** this racist shit. And f*** Morrissey, if this is him.

ogIHOCp.png

As if Morrissey could pay attention to a debate or tell you who won.

Some people get drunk and Facebook, but I've never seen anyone get drunk and Facebook with someone else's Facebook before.

Does anyone know what Julia's politics are?

I'm wondering if they have fallen out because she refused to start having alt-right propaganda on her site.

Now would be a good time for Sam to jump in and take over TTY.

Now would be a good time for Sam to jump in and take over TTY.

Who owns tty though. I thought morrissey just used it via his relationship with Julia and that it was hers. Morrissey should just get a facebook of his own. Gustavo didn't seem to enjoy the attention his personal page got

If Morrissey starts running it as his own page, he'll have to call it 'True To Me'.

No. Not really.
It can have the name it has as Moz is as true to his fans as his fans are true to him.
I hope. :o
"In my own strange ways
I have always been true to you".

Opinions may differ, but now would be a good time for Sam to jump anywhere that's not involved with Morrissey's career.
But But But.... think of all the new fans his video for "Kiss Me a Lot" garnered.

I miss TTY posts and no M sighting since tour. He really knows how to go MIA.

Back
Top Bottom