Very quiet at True To You

JoeSellMozza

What's going on on true to you?! Last post about an T-Shirt 6 weeks ago...

No news about the last short tour, the new mangament, The Smiths single - nothing! :-(

At a guess: less Julia (was she in Mexico/Texas?) + more Sam involvement + T-Shirt shit storm = quiet TTY.
Regards,
FWD.

Nuffink at all!

I heard she died from the cancer she's had for ages but then again that is too good to be true.

Setting aside the extremely bad taste commentaries abut health issues, probably there's a project about an official website. It never will be as good as this site, because unofficial things always are better, but it could be a good marketing idea.

A hope his new mgt convinces him to get his own website, instagram, twitter account although I am aware of why he wouldn't want to do this.

Setting aside the extremely bad taste commentaries abut health issues, probably there's a project about an official website. It never will be as good as this site, because unofficial things always are better, but it could be a good marketing idea.

This isn't totally unreasonable, with the news of new management. I'll still be a little surprised at anything dragging him away from using TTY - he used to have 'itsmorrisseysworld,' and TTY was still his 'official site.'

This isn't totally unreasonable, with the news of new management. I'll still be a little surprised at anything dragging him away from using TTY - he used to have 'itsmorrisseysworld,' and TTY was still his 'official site.'

Now you say it is reasonable it will not happen. Things work like that.

Not to get off point here but has anyone here ever put the the wood to Julia?

A hope his new mgt convinces him to get his own website, instagram, twitter account although I am aware of why he wouldn't want to do this.

All of these things would be a good idea even if he's not directly involved

Sam is cooking up some new 'photomontages' as we speak. Don't get too excited, y'all.

Nuffink at all!

I heard she died from the cancer she's had for ages but then again that is too good to be true.
David T said in a very recent thread that it takes 5 'dislikes' to have a comment removed.
Doesn't matter what you think of Julia, this comment should not be tolerated, as unintelligent and purposely baiting as it is.
I'll be first.

Who will be second?

David T said in a very recent thread that it takes 5 'dislikes' to have a comment removed.
Doesn't matter what you think of Julia, this comment should not be tolerated, as unintelligent and purposely baiting as it is.
I'll be first.

Who will be second?

the funny thing about this
is that most will hit the '(show message)' to see what was so bad, drawing more attention to the trolls comment, which is exactly what they aim for ! :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom