Very interesting thread

I think folk should head over to this post...http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=440516&postcount=9

I contains demoes of "Vauxhall" songs, including a very different version of "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself". I knew of the existence of these songs, but for those not familiar with Torrents, it will be your first opportunity to hear them. Very Interesting.

Peter

Amazing, you now have God status!!!! Thats a different, or cleaned version of SWAD isn't it?

Amazing, you now have God status!!!! Thats a different, or cleaned version of SWAD isn't it?

I can't claim credit for the post, I just thought more people should see it. I think the SWAD may be the version that Mr. Reynolds posted ages ago. Oh Phoney is a clean version too.

Peter

yeah but how do you get it? do you have to download the whole thing? what do i click on to download just the link?:confused:

If you click on the megaupload link and go to site and download, you'll get 8 tracks- Interlude, Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, Billy Budd, Sonny, Spring Heeled Jim, Striptease with a differnce, Oh Phoney, Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness. Hope that's info you looking for. Well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom