Very important request

rifke

26% descended from the great teutonic tribes
can we pleeeeease get a smug smiley?! I really really need a smug smiley. you don't know how many times I've made a post wanting to finish with a smug smiley and remembering that there isn't one!!! 95% of the time I don't feel like I can adequately convey my meaning without the smug smiley. pleaaaaaaaaaaase david, lovely darling david! we have so many other stupid smileys, we NEED a smug one. not having one feels like a personal attack against me! :(

!Viva Hate!

can we pleeeeease get a smug smiley?! I really really need a smug smiley. you don't know how many times I've made a post wanting to finish with a smug smiley and remembering that there isn't one!!! 95% of the time I don't feel like I can adequately convey my meaning without the smug smiley. pleaaaaaaaaaaase david, lovely darling david! we have so many other stupid smileys, we NEED a smug one. not having one feels like a personal attack against me! :(

Silly request.

E4239F0B-046F-4F15-81EF-17A24B0F0A2F.png
E4239F0B-046F-4F15-81EF-17A24B0F0A2F.png

2/5 clowns.

ordinaryboy86

Never heard such and indulgent and self centred post in all my life! Why don’t you just get your knob out and unsolicitedly spray it all over us.

ordinaryboy86

Awe. I would usually say maybe start a PM chat with her and see where it goes :wink: but I’ve been there, done that with her and I assure you it isn’t worth it. :tongueout:

I have fear of being rejected, plus I dunno how to strike up a conversation. Would, “Hello” suffice, or should I go for something a bit more bold? “Hi bunny, can I roger your rabbit”

Top Bottom