Very best of... doubt

Raphael Lambach

On "Very best of" DVD set list "Sunny" and "The more you ignore me, the closer I get" are marked as previously unreleased on DVD, however these videos were included on "Oye Esteban".
Does someone one know why did it occour? (Would these informations be wrongly added as well as some names on credits?

Last edited:
On "Very best of" DVD set list "Sunny" and "The more you ignore me, the closer I get" are marked as previously unreleased on DVD, however these videos were included on "Oye Esteban".
Does someone one know why did it occour? (Would these informations be wrongly added as well as some names on credits?

Yeah, and a lot of the lyrics in the My Early Burglary Years liner notes are either wrong or missing completely. Go figure.

Anyway, blame the record company. Gone are the days where such minutiae was important to Morrissey; he probably left that stuff up to them, and they were either too lazy to do even a modicum of research, or they outright lied in order to make the release more appealing. Both are highly believable theories.

Well, Oye Esteban was never released outside North America I don't think (certainly, wasn't released in the UK). Though import copies were sometimes available at larger music stores. So in the regions that the Very Best Of was released (according to passionsjustlikemine, "Europe") they were previously unreleased - perhaps the note should have been clearer.

"Oye Esteban" was released in Brazil around 2,000 year.
Now it is out of catologue, what a shame.

About "Very best of": when the release was announced it would contain photos. texts and other things... but there are nothing of that appeared.

Back
Top Bottom