Morrissey Central "Vera Lynn" (August 28, 2020)

VERA LYNN IS UK NUMBER 1 WITH PATRIOTIC BRITISH SONG

MORRISSEY DISPLAYS VERA LYNN ON NME FRONT COVER

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c_1_sdurrx.jpg

kevin cummins
photograph

(As seen recently in the condolences thread).
FWD.

I can't deny that there are hellsite tendencies.

He gaslit her because he was JEALOUS of her success.Then he f***ed someone else and she had a freakout and shoved her head in an oven, which by all accounts was both a shocking and DUMB thing to do. If my partner wanted to go f*** another woman because he had the sads that I am WINNING in life and that he is not, i'd say GO RIGHT AHEAD.

Sticking your head in an oven because your husband sticks his dick in another hole is just so RIDICULOUS. I'm sorry but I am right.

He gaslit her because he was JEALOUS of her success.Then he f***ed someone else and she had a freakout and shoved her head in an oven, which by all accounts was both a shocking and DUMB thing to do. If my partner wanted to go f*** another woman because he had the sads that I am WINNING in life and that he is not, i'd say GO RIGHT AHEAD.

Sticking your head in an oven because your husband sticks his dick in another hole is just so RIDICULOUS. I'm sorry but I am right.

This is like being back at uni. Also I haven't slept all night & I've got a zoom meeting at 10am, which I will be dead for. 🙃

I love Ted Hughes! I get in so many battles with feminist Plath fans because they really, really HATE him. Even now!!!

Larkin wasn't all bad though - I feel I should leave a wee defence of him.

That was an illuminating article. Thanks.

So Brits stole the land for 800 years but NOW there's a problem because there's 'migrants' in Ireland?

You're so full of it - history has always been a story that changes depending on the needs of the people telling it but they're not going to 'disown' it. There are very few cases of a Year Zero & it's always after a revolution & it never lasts.

Apparently the Irish are now Somali refugees. True story.

Aye, Reel it's been a strange past decade, but no one is going to turn to neo-Nazis like Patriotic Alternative.

They're sick. They're wrong. And they're genuinely racist.

But i thought all whites were inherently racist now? I mean, if you don't support BLM you're obviously a Nazi.

No one on this website knows about Anne Sexton quite as much as.I know about Anne Sexton. I only wrote a 25 page thesis on her work in college.

Did she die of natural causes in her car? or, was it suicide?

No one on this website knows about Anne Sexton quite as much as.I know about Anne Sexton. I only wrote a 25 page thesis on her work in college.

I have only read "The Awful Rowing Toward God", but it was incredible. Raw.
How did you feel when the accusations of sexual abuse came out - has it changed how you think of her work? Have you read her daughter's book, Searching for Mercy Street?

I definitely don't know. I've read her work, barely read a thing about her life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom