Ventura roll call

What vegan place are you going to? Mary's Secret Garden? I haven't been there in awhile, but I remember that place being so delicious, although somewhat pricey. Excited for this show!

Yep, that's the one! Never been, so I figured I'd try it while in the area.

I would think he wouldn't want to cancel his last show on the tour, which is why I bought tickets to this one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

seeya there :)

yayuh!

I know it's gonna be freezing but I really hope there's no rain..
Def bringing a sleeping bag or two..
It never fails every time there's a show in Ventura there's mega-wind the day before! they were cutting fallen over trees out of the street in front of the theatre last time. ('07)

this weather lately is horrid! we need the rain but not the 70mph winds.
my house almost blew away last night!
k. I'm done bitching..

You're going to camp out front? Wowsers. I think that Mozzer should come out and shake the hands of those who go through all that trouble to see him up close.

What's the parking and bag check situation going to be like? It's pretty f***ing cold in LA right now and I'm assuming I'll need a jacket for the line-up, but I don't want it for the show.

There is a great VEGAN restaurant one block from Ventura Theatre, where he is scheduled to be performing Dec 11 called Mary's Secret Garden. http://www.yelp.com/biz/marys-secret-garden-ventura?rpp=40&sort_by=date_desc It's Hands-down, THE best VEGAN restaurant around! They're food is 100% Organic, Vegan, and they also have THE BEST RAW food. If you're Vegan, especially if you are coming to the show, you should definitely make plans to eat at Mary's Secret Garden. It's literally just around the corner from the theatre! I LOVE THIS PLACE. Maybe Morrissey will stop by the restaurant before the show (keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!!) and he will be sitting next to me!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Questions from visitors coming to show.

Ok....Mozettes...........we're flying to L.A. tomorrow from Milwaukee for the Ventura Show. Staying in Hollywood for the weekend. Couple of questions.....

Is this show sold out? No tickets on Ticketmaster???

Will there be a line sign in like at other shows. I have seen this done in Vienna, NYC, Chicago, and Milwaukee. Would love to know who to look for!

Any afterparties in the Ventura area or do we head back to LA to enjoy Friday night???

If we get to ventura early.....anything special to see there?

Any suggestions for dancing clubs in the Hollywood/West Hollywood Area Thursday through Sat nights???

Hey....I'll spring for a 6 pack if they allow us to drink in line!!! Any joiners??

Thanks......

Jerry

[email protected]

Re: Questions from visitors coming to show.

Ok....Mozettes...........we're flying to L.A. tomorrow from Milwaukee for the Ventura Show. Staying in Hollywood for the weekend. Couple of questions.....

Is this show sold out? No tickets on Ticketmaster???

Will there be a line sign in like at other shows. I have seen this done in Vienna, NYC, Chicago, and Milwaukee. Would love to know who to look for!

Any afterparties in the Ventura area or do we head back to LA to enjoy Friday night???

If we get to ventura early.....anything special to see there?

Any suggestions for dancing clubs in the Hollywood/West Hollywood Area Thursday through Sat nights???

Hey....I'll spring for a 6 pack if they allow us to drink in line!!! Any joiners??

Thanks......

Jerry

[email protected]

The tickets are sold out, but I'm sure you can find some on Craigslist (check the LA one) or ebay.

There will most likely be a list for the Ventura queue as well. Just ask around to see who has it.

Not sure about after parties, or what to see in Ventura, I'm not from there! Sorry. :confused:

Not sure about clubs either, because the music that they constantly play says nothing to me about my life. :p

But, my friend works at one called Clockwork Orange in Hollywood, which is an 80s club. I believe they spin Smiths occasionally.

Re: Questions from visitors coming to show.

Thanks......

Jerry

[email protected]

I'm down!

There's an afterpaty in L.A. after tomorrow night's gig (which I'm personally skipping) $5 cover w/ ticket. I posted in the 'Events' section the other day asking about an afterparty or some such event in Ventura but no replies thus far! Looking like we'll hafta find/make our own fun!

- BLLT

Last edited:
What's the parking and bag check situation going to be like? It's pretty f***ing cold in LA right now and I'm assuming I'll need a jacket for the line-up, but I don't want it for the show.

there's a parking deck right across the street from the venue..
the bag/coat check situation I dunno about. I've always been there in the spring or summer..

- BLLT

You're going to camp out front? Wowsers. I think that Mozzer should come out and shake the hands of those who go through all that trouble to see him up close.

Hells yeah, I am! I'm driving to Ventura right after the L.A. gig, checking into a hotel, having a quick shower & a spliff, then heading to the venue.

I wish he would, however I'm not THAT lucky and the old Mozzer won't make it THAT easy for us to see him. He really makes us work for it!

- BLLT

I'm from ventura and the weathers been crappy I would take an umbrella just in case. It is supposed to rain they say...hopefully not :( haven't heard of any after parties, but there is a nice little bar downtown...the el rey cantina. Let me know who if anyone wants to go or if anyone has any ideas :)

Back
Top Bottom