on sale:Sat, 10/03/09
11:00 AM
$89.50 (only one price listed?)

Re: Ventura, CA 12/11/09 on Sale

Thanks for the heads up! :)

I can't wait! WOO-HOO!!!!:)

90 bucks... that might be a new high for Morrissey.

90 bucks... that might be a new high for Morrissey.

Compared to what I paid to see him play on his Birthday this year, Ventura sounds like a bargain!

wow, $90. so much for my going to CA
Oh Roy! Come out anyway! What's $90 for a night with Moz? You can stay with me for free and I'll drive! :)

i was expecting 75 for each show, and maybe 100 or 125 for a ticket at the seated venue

i'll need to mull it over :D

i was expecting 75 for each show, and maybe 100 or 125 for a ticket at the seated venue

i'll need to mull it over :D

Ok... Mull...:)

Do you have to have some kind of stupid code to be able to buy on that day?

Re: Ventura, CA tickets on sale Oct 3rd

I'm not seeing that info on Ticketmaster anymore. It's saying "no locations" for Morrissey. Ventura Theatre's web site says tickets are on sale Saturday October 10 at 11 a.m.

I just went on the Ventura Theatre's website and according to them the tickets don't go on sale until October 10th. What is going on?:mad:

I must be blind- I can't see anywhere to buy tickets at all...

If I remember correctly, in 2007 there was a code to use to buy presale. I don't know if this is how it is this time. And I could be remembering wrong. But the tickets were the same price. I think it came to just around 100 dollars with service charge. But the venue is pretty small and intimate. I would say it's worth it for Moz. So excited for this show!!!

I didn't see a code but let me go back and check...

I decided to call... they guy said no code and the tickets do go on sale the 10th and not tomorrow. Isn't it GA? I don't think you would need a code for a better seat because I think it is all the same if I am not mistaken. I saw Les Claypool there a few months ago and it was GA.

It is most definitely GA. Every show I've been to there, including Moz, was GA. But for some reason I have a feeling there was presale for some people who were involved with some Morrissey club or something and they gave me the code. Maybe it was just to get tickets sooner. But yes, it's GA. It should be a great show.

I've already booked my hotel! Now for tickets. SO excited.

Has anyone tried to order Swords to get the presale tickets today? I am not having any luck. I assumed it was an Itunes presale but perhaps not. Anyone know where to go?

Laura, I think the link should appear to order Swords (on Ticketmaster) when the sale starts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom