Ventura, CA - The Majestic Ventura Theater (Oct. 31, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / First Of The Gang To Die / When You Open Your Legs / Sunny / Is It Really So Strange? / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by Ang Mkela via @californiasonmorrissey / Instagram and CVB. Link posted by Gaetano.

• Image from @Intl_Playgirl / Twitter. Link posted by Alexi.

44716_morrissey_high_school_bus.jpg

• Image shared on social media (others moved to post #3):

44702_372b9a581ee1997fd5f0a6285cba4698.jpg
  • Image posted by @officialmoz / Twitter. Link posted by Alexi.

44718_ventura_setlist.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed myself silly - it really is hilarious! OK, is that a Fender Jazzmaster? Very close to one of Johnny's signature Fender Jaguars! Some kind of humorous poke at Johnny's frontman with a guitar status.

Sure it’s not about Marr, Hynde plays guitar, so ....

the scramble for the shirt at the end was nuts but i was able to randomly get this part after security cut around all the hands. lol never let go.

View attachment 46221

Madasun will be frantically copying that onto an old white shirt as we speak and claiming he got it at last nights gig. Tomorrow it will be on e bay, complete with your photo!!

Madasun will be frantically copying that onto an old white shirt as we speak and claiming he got it at last nights gig. Tomorrow it will be on e bay, complete with your photo!!

hahahaha
superb (and probably true)

3 Smiths
3 Viva Hate
1 Bona Drag
1 Vauxhall
1 Maladjusted
2 My Early Burglary Years
1 Quarry
1 Refusal
2 Swords
1 World Peace
3 Low in High School
Chain Gang

Truly career-spanning setlist!

I think that's all we've wanted for the last few tours. It's not like we're going to his show expecting to hear nothing but Smiths songs. Just balance out the set list and make it the celebration of his career that it should be.

Have you lot all got short memories? The guy's a f***in' RACIST, and here you are lauding him.

Come on people! Really! What are you all doing? Listen to the crazed f***wit Uncle Peter! He is the ONLY sane one amongst us. If only we were as clever and wise as the GreatPF!

I'm off to wrap myself in tin foil to protect me from the evil Moz rays. It's all a conspiracy, you know?! Thank goodness for pudgy Peter and his wall-eyed witterings.

How dare you post positive comments about Moz on a Moz fan site. You must all be lunatics!

Long live Skinny...the utter, utter twat!

(He's never been happier, you know? He has a great life...10,000 tedious posts about a singer he doesn't like...it IS totally normal, despite what you may think).

wow that is one heck of a set list . why after all this time does he finally decide to mix it up and play a real selection of his catalogue . Never thought he would ever play Sunny live again . As much as I enjoyed the dates I saw on the UK tour and hearing the new tunes live I wish he had played a set a bit closer to this .

I kinda feel bad the poor crew have to wear shirts that say “Morrissey Chain Gang.”

Hey Dave Haslem, We's back in Town!!, You Dirty little Mother f***er!! :ha-no:

Have you lot all got short memories? The guy's a f***in' RACIST, and here you are lauding him.

Yep, we've got it, literally Hitler, right? Now why don't you put on some sweatpants, a jockstrap, a bicycle helmet and run off into town to 'fight Nazis' your work here is done.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom