Ventura, CA - The Majestic Ventura Theater (Oct. 31, 2018) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Nov 1, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Nov 1, 2018 at 2:10 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / First Of The Gang To Die / When You Open Your Legs / Sunny / Is It Really So Strange? / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by Ang Mkela via @californiasonmorrissey / Instagram and CVB. Link posted by Gaetano.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 6

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Sure it’s not about Marr, Hynde plays guitar, so ....
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    2. Surface
      Surface
      Madasun will be frantically copying that onto an old white shirt as we speak and claiming he got it at last nights gig. Tomorrow it will be on e bay, complete with your photo!!
      • Funny Funny x 2
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      hahahaha
      superb (and probably true)
      • Like Like x 1
    4. lazy_sunbather
      lazy_sunbather
      Yowza! Aces! Please bring that setlist to the Midwest!
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Zoinks
      Zoinks
      There's already a meme!

MozMeme.jpg
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    7. Anonymous
    8. Eric Hartman
      • Funny Funny x 3
    9. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      I think that's all we've wanted for the last few tours. It's not like we're going to his show expecting to hear nothing but Smiths songs. Just balance out the set list and make it the celebration of his career that it should be.
      • Like Like x 3
    10. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle
      ah, so he DOES still have it
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    11. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Have you lot all got short memories? The guy's a fuckin' RACIST, and here you are lauding him.
      • Troll Troll x 5
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Come on people! Really! What are you all doing? Listen to the crazed fuckwit Uncle Peter! He is the ONLY sane one amongst us. If only we were as clever and wise as the GreatPF!

I'm off to wrap myself in tin foil to protect me from the evil Moz rays. It's all a conspiracy, you know?! Thank goodness for pudgy Peter and his wall-eyed witterings.

How dare you post positive comments about Moz on a Moz fan site. You must all be lunatics!

Long live Skinny...the utter, utter twat!

(He's never been happier, you know? He has a great life...10,000 tedious posts about a singer he doesn't like...it IS totally normal, despite what you may think).
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      wow that is one heck of a set list . why after all this time does he finally decide to mix it up and play a real selection of his catalogue . Never thought he would ever play Sunny live again . As much as I enjoyed the dates I saw on the UK tour and hearing the new tunes live I wish he had played a set a bit closer to this .
      • Like Like x 3
    14. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      I kinda feel bad the poor crew have to wear shirts that say “Morrissey Chain Gang.”
      • Funny Funny x 2
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And then the east coast
      • Like Like x 1
    16. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Dude, it's been a long time - how have you been?
    17. KingKongLeer
      KingKongLeer
      you seem despicable to me...all these nasty comments....really...who are you? HOW are you?
      • Like Like x 4
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hey Dave Haslem, We's back in Town!!, You Dirty little Mother Fucker!! :ha-no:
    19. bhops
      bhops
      Yep, we've got it, literally Hitler, right? Now why don't you put on some sweatpants, a jockstrap, a bicycle helmet and run off into town to 'fight Nazis' your work here is done.
      • Like Like x 3
    20. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Good on you - but I think it's best to not engage. Otherwise, it's just a downward spiral...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1