"Vegetarians are more intelligent"

I don't surprise to hear that, but we'll have another cat fight between Cutestory and The Crime of the Century!:D

I don't surprise to hear that, but we'll have another cat fight between Cutestory and The Crime of the Century!:D

you'd never guess it from reading what she posts, here.

do you think she's faking her veggie-ness?

If being opinionated, strong, articulate, honest and compassionate makes someone 'stupid' then I am guilty as charged.

And at least I don't trivialise the brutal murders of five human beings. I have found more decency underneath my fingernails than you will ever posess.

Hmmm are veggies meant to be better at sex too :p This is a good day :D logically it's probably just that intelligent people are more prone to think of their eating decisions on a general scale

you're a f***in' t-shirt.

stop wasting my time.

You waste my time, I waste yours. And I'll thank you not to make snide references to me in various threads. If you want to invite arguments, I'll more than happily oblige.

You waste my time, I waste yours. And I'll thank you not to make snide references to me in various threads. If you want to invite arguments, I'll more than happily oblige.

you have no capacity to argue, beyond superficial, soundbites and cliches.

stick to your treadmill, your exercise bike and keeping your tummy well toned.

you have no capacity to argue, beyond superficial, soundbites and cliches.

stick to your treadmill, your exercise bike and keeping your tummy well toned.

I'll stick to all that, and I'll stick to provoking a reaction from people like you, since it's so f***ing easy! You can stick to catching wild boar with flint spears. I'm going out now, to have scintillating conversation with intelligent individuals. How sad that your attempt at verbal sparring cannot even keep me amused for the slightest length of time.

Last edited:
I'm a vegetarian, I have been for well over a year now, I cannot stand meat, I was never a big fan of red meat, so I didn't eat it but then I went off poultry and decided to go Veggie and I have to say, I'm a lot better for it. I've got Meat is Murder, a trip to a slaughter house and McDonalds to thank for my conversion. :D

Well I knew that!!!

But red meat is good for the brains... or so they tell me.

As a belated counterbalance to Meat is Murder, I'm working on an album called -

EAT MEAT, IT'S NEAT!

This will be the cover -

boissy01.JPG

Dude, are you ok?

It must cut you pretty deep to have a mentally retarded PE teacher, accussing you of eating meat.

Sheesh, she's pretty acerbic.

Chareth, just posting to say hello... i've nothing to add here...

good thank you. done the last of my christmas shopping having a few hours on the net.
eat meat it's neat.... you silly bugger:)

Done the last of your Christmas shopping by 1300 hours! I've only been up about an hour and a half, that's top notch efficiency.

Sometimes I read back my posts and think "You know, to the untrained eye, it's almost as if I wrote that specifically to bait some vegans".

Back
Top Bottom