Vegetarians: a question

P

Patricia

Why? I've never understood why people become vegetarians.

> Why? I've never understood why people become vegetarians.
It is obvious that you have never read or seen anything concerning the way animals are treated in order to get to your plate. It's not a very pretty picture. Many others do it because they consider it to be a healthier way to eat.

I never understood why people become meat eaters.

Lets see....maybe because that marvelous flesh you desire so much was once alive.....take a bite out of your neighboor, whats the difference?

Re: Vegetarians: a question..an answer!

Patricia, as someone stated it is quite obvious that you have never read any literature in regards to the way animals are treated upon being slaughtered Maybe if you take a few moments to do this your question will be answered for you.

Re: Vegetarians - my answer

It is really a matter of concience for me. These were living breathing things that had been killed for my plate. I could not devour them.

As a farm child, I grew up loving the animals, and experienced immense sorrow when they were taken to slaughter. I had more pet chickens than you could imagine, and no one dared touch one of them. Even then I could not eat anything that had chicken in it.

I'll take this time to say i've recently became a vegetarian and a rather strict one, and i'am only saying this because before i wasn't.
I personally became a vegetarian because i could not bear to eat another living thing, it would be like eating a fellow human being, to eat something with a soul and feeling just for it to be on your plate is cruel and selfish and ignoant. I could get more into it, but i'm rather disstracted right now..so tata!

moz gurlie

coz meat is a pain in the ass to prepare.

most meat that is "tenderized" is actually putrified flesh. That means that it is sold to you in a state of liquified decay. doesn't that sound yummy?

i always attract the loonies

OH MY GOD! SUZANNE, I WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meat is good YO!

Yo suckasses, I know dat meat ain't be in dah One's mouth, but sometime you'se gotta eat's yo meat and drink they's milk cawz protein shake no nothing 'cept beans ain't the shiznit!
Sides you monkeyasses, ya'll know that a hamburger is really good sometimes, specially downed with a chillin' shiznit Colt 45! Awww yeah, and if you dis-O-gree, i got a bullet fah yaw sorry dawg ass. Yo mama mofo!

M.C. Moz! Can I gets a hootie hoo?

Think of the cavemen

> I never understood why people become meat eaters.

It tastes good.

Gee...

Well, thank you all for making me feel monstrous about my culinary preferences. I know enough about the meat industry to know it's bad magumbo, I was just wondering if there were any other reasons.

What is the hell is the matter with you?

> OH MY GOD! SUZANNE, I WANT
> YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this ongoing crap with you and suzanne? Stop making us all ill with your stupid adolesent crush crap.....how old are you anyway? 12?

think of yourself

> It tastes good.

meat is suicide
its not as healthy a form of protein as are vegetables
and that goes for dairy as well. not eating animal products
helps prevent all kinds of life threatening illnesses

I could answer your question. The problem with that is we would have to debate it, which would take time that I'm not sure your worth! You may have posted your question for no other reason than to see you name on the message board yet again.
You say that meat tastes good. Why not eat people? I'm sure they would tatse at least as good as a MacDonald.

> I could answer your question. The problem with that is we would
> have to debate it, which would take time that I'm not sure your
> worth! You may have posted your question for no other reason
> than to see you name on the message board yet again.
> You say that meat tastes good. Why not eat people? I'm sure they
> would tatse at least as good as a MacDonald.

McDonalds is people ....its people!

the idiot brigade marches on the capitol city

> What is this ongoing crap with you and suzanne? Stop making us
> all ill with your stupid adolesent crush crap.....how old are
> you anyway? 12?

it's just some idiot.

i figure an admirer of s. daven...oops, greasetea, trying to invent new ways to embarass me.

I mean, why not? Everything else in life is geared towards that, so why not have someone invent a persona of a weirded out 14 year old lesbian chick posting all over the place a bunch of crap about love and wanting to have my love child? That one hasn't been done.

p.s. Guess what? I don't care. Do what you want, and it still won't change a thing. You can't get blood from a turnip no matter how hard you beat it, and in the name of all turnips everywhere, I scoff at your wasted efforts. Go do something like join a stamp club and beat up on a bunch of tremulous nerds who might actually cry about it.

i always attract the loonies

Re: Gee...

> Well, thank you all for making me feel monstrous about my
> culinary preferences. I know enough about the meat industry to
> know it's bad magumbo, I was just wondering if there were any
> other reasons.

You feel what you chose to feel, they were merly making intelligent points in response to your question...perhaps if you have this much of a problem with it you should seek other options, such as becoming a vegetarian.....

Re: What is the hell is the matter with you?

I've got a suggestion for you. When you see a message with the name Mouse below it, DON'T CLICK ON IT!!!! It's not for you, anyway.

Re: the idiot brigade marches on the capitol city

How sad. Your presumption that I'm not what I say I am makes you feel that it's okay to not take me seriously. But what if you're wrong? (you are) Well, you needn't worry. I won't be bothering you again.

> it's just some idiot.

> i figure an admirer of s. daven...oops, greasetea, trying to
> invent new ways to embarass me.

> I mean, why not? Everything else in life is geared towards that,
> so why not have someone invent a persona of a weirded out 14
> year old lesbian chick posting all over the place a bunch of
> crap about love and wanting to have my love child? That one
> hasn't been done.

> p.s. Guess what? I don't care. Do what you want, and it still
> won't change a thing. You can't get blood from a turnip no
> matter how hard you beat it, and in the name of all turnips
> everywhere, I scoff at your wasted efforts. Go do something like