Vegetarian Joke

lmao xD

Quorn is delicious.

I had to google quorn. I'm allergic to soy which I'm guessing quorn has plenty of.

It tastes better than it sounds.It is basically an edible fungus, with added flavoring and seasoning.I kinda of miss quorn, it can be yummy, but oh well.
but, to answer you, it has no soy.

It tastes better than it sounds.It is basically an edible fungus, with added flavoring and seasoning.I kinda of miss quorn, it can be yummy, but oh well.
but, to answer you, it has no soy.

Interesting.. I'd be willing to give it a try just to see if it's good. You make it sound as if it's no longer available. Is that true?

One of the problems with a lot of these types of foods is they tend to cost more than the food they are replacing. If I could find a good tasting meat supplement that had no soy, was healthier than meat and about the same price I'd make it a regular part of my diet.

Interesting.. I'd be willing to give it a try just to see if it's good. You make it sound as if it's no longer available. Is that true?

One of the problems with a lot of these types of foods is they tend to cost more than the food they are replacing. If I could find a good tasting meat supplement that had no soy, was healthier than meat and about the same price I'd make it a regular part of my diet.

Oh , no.It is widely available, Shaw's and Stop & Shop both sell it.I would look for the "turkey" roast they have, you would enjoy it
The roast is about 6 bucks, and about 100 calories per serving and little fat, maybe a couple grams, no idea on the sodium amount or any other details.
I just can't eat it as it is not vegan and maybe more importantly to me, I try to avoid processed foods, I try to make everything I eat be whole foods.I follow Michael Pollan's idea of not buying any foods with more than five ingredients.I became a bit of a health nut.I am no fun anymore.

I almost got the joke, just thought it was macroprotein. Had never heard of the other one. Ha well.:o
Thanks, Uncle S for teaching me a new word! :thumb:

I love your avatar. I'm a huge Vonnegut fan myself. I have a "Goodbye Blue Monday" tat.

Nice one. I love Vonnegut although I am currently more ambivalent about him than usual having just completed a 20,000 word thesis on him! I have overdosed on the man's works in a short space of time, but he is a brilliant and really quite complex writer (obviously funny as well), more than many people give him credit for. Shame there isn't a biography, would be brilliant to read because despite the fact that he seems to share autobiographical details freely I feel I actually know very little about him. I could go on forever.....!

Tags
protein quornhole vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom