"Vauxhall And I" re-enters Official UK Vinyl Album Charts at #11 (Physical #25, Sales #25)

The re-issued HMV exclusive blue vinyl Vauxhall And I re-enters the the Official UK Vinyl Album Charts at #11

Also in the Physical Albums Chart Top 100 at #24 and the Album Sales Chart Top 100 at #25

Related item:

So you only like one Morrissey album? You hardly qualify as a fan then, do you? By the way it is 'to', not 'too'.
One does wonder.

The last I heard, the cackling witches were describing this place as a ‘Morrissey opinion site’.

The next thing is records being described as ‘discussion facilitators’ or some such.

Do you remember the time when not liking a pop star had an easy solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not one you'd forget once you've seen it.

It's very Moz - his original idea about desire giving glamour to things that are ugly, painful, rejected, & frightening is very strong & could easily have carried him from the bookish outcast thing to his exploration of hooligans & gangsters.
I concour

One does wonder.

The last I heard, the cackling witches were describing this place as a ‘Morrissey opinion site’.

The next thing is records being described as ‘discussion facilitators’ or some such.

Do you remember the time when not liking a pop star had an easy solution?
Some people nowadays are so up themselves they are convinced everyone wants to hear how much they don't like something. Pitiful really. Unhinged Boy seems to be one of those.

You're in the wrong place then. Surely you have better things to do and other places to be.

but I find the other albums somewhat decent.. hell to be honest I enjoy more of his b sides then majority of his albums

Some people nowadays are so up themselves they are convinced everyone wants to hear how much they don't like something. Pitiful really. Unhinged Boy seems to be one of those.

But “Vauxhall & I” is literally one of my top 20 favorite albums of all time, this is most his enjoyable album to me, so I don’t hate it lol I love this fandom so much, the way you guys get triggered so easily..

Should tell you all you need to know about the vinyl 'chart' that "Vauxhall..." has made #11 by selling less than 1k copies (I know this, as there are still copies of the 2020 HMV exclusive for sale in Tunbridge Wells HMV as of today).

Should tell you all you need to know about the vinyl 'chart' that "Vauxhall..." has made #11 by selling less than 1k copies (I know this, as there are still copies of the 2020 HMV exclusive for sale in Tunbridge Wells HMV as of today).
fewer

And yet he's probably made more royalties than Dog On A Chain managed. I haven't been in a HMV today, what are we talking, £29.99?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom