"Vauxhall And I" re-enters Official UK Vinyl Album Charts at #11 (Physical #25, Sales #25)

The re-issued HMV exclusive blue vinyl Vauxhall And I re-enters the the Official UK Vinyl Album Charts at #11

Also in the Physical Albums Chart Top 100 at #24 and the Album Sales Chart Top 100 at #25

Related item:

He has beetter company here then on the polish charts where most of " artists " represent "The Idiot Culture "

I will repost him being crushed by his record.

20200815_203754.jpg

A Morrissey Book of Death would be an interesting project - him recreating all the melodramatic ways celebrities could die, like Hollywood Babylon crossed with Wisconsin Death Trip.

And if they'd produced it when Madonna had her Sex book out it would have been a fabulous counter-point... 🙃 (EMI had no imagination).

View attachment 58597

A Morrissey Book of Death would be an interesting project - him recreating all the melodramatic ways celebrities could die, like Hollywood Babylon crossed with Wisconsin Death Trip.

And if they'd produced it when Madonna had her Sex book out it would have been a fabulous counter-point... 🙃 (EMI had no imagination).
Wisconsin Death Trip—what a film.

as predicted... cheers

Wisconsin Death Trip—what a film.

It's not one you'd forget once you've seen it.

It's very Moz - his original idea about desire giving glamour to things that are ugly, painful, rejected, & frightening is very strong & could easily have carried him from the bookish outcast thing to his exploration of hooligans & gangsters.

View attachment 58597

Ten ton truck, double decker bus?

Don't you mean VOC as in a vinyl of colour? I believe that is the correct term.
Well spotted. But remember, a politically correct term today could be considered racist tomorrow, but luckily our posts can be edited ad infinitum as required.

I believe the traditional school subject 'history' will be replaced by the more fluid and less constrictive subject 'rewriting history'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom