Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

46284_vancouver-orpheum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Different subject, but are you going to the Peter Hook auction next week ? Hubby has written up a long wish list, if he gets one thing I’d be surprised, I will be there to curtail any expenditures!

No, the stuff he is selling looks fantastic some fabulous things in there. To be honest I don’t really collect stuff but I do have a gold disc for Brotherhood that I was given, which has pride of place on one of my walls next to hand written lyrics for Buzzcocks You Say You Don’t Love Me, which Pete Shelley gave me. Hope he gets what he wants, has he pre bid on Omega web site?

No, the stuff he is selling looks fantastic some fabulous things in there. To be honest I don’t really collect stuff but I do have a gold disc for Brotherhood that I was given, which has pride of place on one of my walls next to hand written lyrics for Buzzcocks You Say You Don’t Love Me, which Pete Shelley gave me. Hope he gets what he wants, has he pre bid on Omega web site?
He has his heart set on several lots, I don’t think he has a chance in hell but it’ll be a day out ..

He has his heart set on several lots, I don’t think he has a chance in hell but it’ll be a day out ..

I was really shocked at how much stuff Hooky has kept and the condition it’s in. He has a rehearsal studio behind his house which has other rooms within it, so maybe he kept everything in there?

I was really shocked at how much stuff Hooky has kept and the condition it’s in. He has a rehearsal studio behind his house which has other rooms within it, so maybe he kept everything in there?
We will be going but I have an eye on my early retirement fund, so hubbys bidding hand may well be well be sat upon .....

Last edited:

:straightface:
did Peter Hook and Skinny and DramaJ gift some fat man britches that dont fit them anymore:straightface:
for all your devoted work:lbf:

Different subject, but are you going to the Peter Hook auction next week ? Hubby has written up a long wish list, if he gets one thing I’d be surprised, I will be there to curtail any expenditures!, his wish list totals about £4 k pre auction err I don’t think so, that’s my Morrissey expenditure...

Last edited:
As said different topic but ketamine sun has decreed its a redundant comment so I will withdraw any further comments

Last edited:
As said different topic but ketamine sun has decreed its a redundant comment so I withdraw any future comments ....."..

I didn’t decree your posts redundant.
I thought them interesting, just in the wrong thread.

My eldest enjoyed the talk he gave the other week in the Northern Quarter and got his book signed :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Oh Canada :rolleyes:
You need to be strong, resist and move on.
He turns to you now because he's absolutely fookin desperate.
Manchester folk voted with their feet and told him to get 4kd last year.
Nothing but an old dying, racist, has been clown these days.

Also note he looks nothing like that photo (Think "You're the one for me fatty")

Oh Canada :rolleyes:
You need to be strong, resist and move on.
He turns to you now because he's absolutely fookin desperate.
Manchester folk voted with their feet and told him to get 4kd last year.
Nothing but an old dying, racist, has been clown these days.

Also note he looks nothing like that photo (Think "You're the one for me fatty")

Skinny, what did you get gifted by "Hooky" and "Pete Shelley"?:confused:
Some warm knee length type socks with the blue textile circles on them????:thumb:
Salaam,

:pignose::turban::pignose:

the Halal Butcher

(something VERY OFF with
some older 60 year old dudes calling another 65 year old dude "Hooky":chicken:

"What photo do you want Moz?"

"The latest one"

"But...the wrinkles..."

"You know what to do"

Oh heck, Peter's hearing The Voices again. Next he'll be responding in pidgeon Latin and claiming that Johnny Bridgewood is his best mate.

Could someone please adjust his tin foil hat...

Be careful up there Moz. I know you like a good pint of ale now and then, but:

IG1wFc6.png

Also, it was great news reading that the boycott of playing in Canada has ended. In fact, it doesn't stop there. I have it on no authority whatsoever that he will be opening the concert with this boycotted classic:

Last edited:
he will cancel due to lack of mexican food, the mooses up in North America love meat!!!

Has there been a betting line established for how many of these Canadian shows will not be played?

"What photo do you want Moz?"

"The latest one"

"But...the wrinkles..."

"You know what to do"

FFS, you haven't a clue about art,do you?
The image is obviously STYLISED in a Pierre and Gilles way.
Dolt!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom