Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

46284_vancouver-orpheum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
due to poor ticket sales no doubt

Wow, don’t play somewhere for 20 years and have to add a 2nd night at a 2500 seater venue.

The man is clearly in demand.

:rolleyes:

Mr Cometry is now adding 2 more shows to his tour!!! 2 not 1! two more shows at the 50 seat venues that he tours every six months!!

that will show Moz!! new wig clean:ear:s!!
:nogood:

Another show being added ?! o_O

CANADA

IS ONLY

HAPPY WHEN

MORRISSEY IS

UP ON

THEIR STAGE !

:thumb:

EAT YOUR HEART OUT

HATERS !

:D:p

:cool:

Looks like Montreal is sold out too. It wouldn't be surprising to see another date added there as well.

Last edited:
got my tickettttttttttttt! cant wait to see you, baby bear!!! <3 <3 <3

AWSOME ! :thumb:

We want a thread detailing your experience. And try to touch him at the soundcheck. Enjoy ! :)

Edit: only a moron would rate this post troll.

Last edited:
AWSOME ! :thumb:

We want a thread detailing your experience. And try to touch him at the soundcheck. Enjoy ! :)
but you said to go around one right? whereas I have to travel to Vancouver by bus and figure out where I am and where im going (I don't know it very well--or at all, really), and I think the bus likely gets in at one or thereafter. I might see if I can still get a ticket for the 14th, then I could go BOTH days, and try to catch him at soundcheck on the 15th (if i can find a cheap hotel that is---that is, one that doesn't have bedbugs and heroin addicts in the corridors, hopefully--cause that's going to double the cost of my trip).

but you said to go around one right? whereas I have to travel to Vancouver by bus and figure out where I am and where im going (I don't know it very well--or at all, really), and I think the bus likely gets in at one or thereafter. I might see if I can still get a ticket for the 14th, then I could go BOTH days, and try to catch him at soundcheck on the 15th (if i can find a cheap hotel that is---that is, one that doesn't have bedbugs and heroin addicts in the corridors, hopefully--cause that's going to double the cost of my trip).

Sounds like a plan. :thumb:

alright im going on the 14th too!!! :rock: I have no idea what kind of seat I got on that day, so I guess it will be a surprise. :p

Bring your opera glasses in case you wanna zoom in on that famous eyebrow ridge of his, or whatever else you may fancy. :lbf:;)

For soundcheck, I’m just saying if you’re desperate then you should try to be there by 1. Then again he may not show up until 3 or 4, or not do the soundcheck at all. It’s a gamble.

pretty cool news my friend just hired johnny marr to entertain at her sons birthday party. he is 5 and going through his outer space stage and she thought it would be cool to have johnny sing some comet songs. johnny will also sing the hi hello game for the kids. very reasonable price. i thought others might be interested to know.

It’s bizzare, I never expected him to be someone who would sanction pictures which are clearly air brushed.
Different subject, but are you going to the Peter Hook auction next week ? Hubby has written up a long wish list, if he gets one thing I’d be surprised, I will be there to curtail any expenditures!, his wish list totals about £4 k pre auction err I don’t think so, that’s my Morrissey expenditure...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom