Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know what was the medical emergency or is it still a mystery?

Blikey blood rugbish. The California Son is not going to be in Yerope unless he has to be touring. Word is that he sprained his ankle when Jonesy fell on him during basketball practice mate inn n n nnn nnn nnn n nn nn nn nn n it.

Kylie+Jenner+Marie+Claire+Image+Maker+Awards+9gRZjwtMrGnl.jpg

get him a Kylie lip/brow kit

I think Mike is more airbrushed. It would be interesting to find out if Morrissey was behind these glamour shots of Mike. What was the motivation? What were they for?

it amazes me that there never was one word about the cancellation or accident from any official source aside from Ticketmaster.
Or, maybe it doesn't...
still, you'd think that there would have been an announcement on Morrissey central, interspersed somewhere along with the posts about shoes and graffiti...

it amazes me that there never was one word about the cancellation or accident from any official source aside from Ticketmaster.
Or, maybe it doesn't...
still, you'd think that there would have been an announcement on Morrissey central, interspersed somewhere along with the posts about shoes and graffiti...
What, you mean, like an apology? :rolleyes: Yeah, I agree, it's incredibly incompetent PR, posting pics of his exorbitantly-priced bespoke designer shoes at the exact same time that many 'ordinary folk' had just lost money directly because of him. How he thinks that's going to help him shift the tickets that weren't shifting in the first place is not clear.

He needs to be on 'school report' like me. That'd get him 'in to work'.

Has he canceled yet? I am about to get on a plane..
If it helps at all, at least one of the band was near an amp 3 hours ago:

farkomalarco~1556078409~2028855204425966173_418366473.jpg
farkomalarco~1556151185~2029465747582957545_418366473.jpg
20190425_042640.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He won’t cancel Toronto as it’s sold out.

Shame... I was thinking how just playing Montréal after announcing an extensive tour of Canada months in advance would be quite a stunt to pull. Kind of like how the old prejudiced Polish bastard at the end of Gran Torino makes you smile, you know? Too bad he hasn't got it in him. :p

very looking forward to show on friday it is exciting time of music i have love morrissey music very long times

So. Who's left who DOESN'T think the cancellations are about poor sales? Who has confirmation of this mystery illness? Who believes hearsay rather than actual numbers?
Is an "illness" an "accident?" You're really struggling with this one.
And numbers can only be interpreted so "believing actual numbers" is a bizarre concept.

What, you mean, like an apology? :rolleyes: Yeah, I agree, it's incredibly incompetent PR, posting pics of his exorbitantly-priced bespoke designer shoes at the exact same time that many 'ordinary folk' had just lost money directly because of him. How he thinks that's going to help him shift the tickets that weren't shifting in the first place is not clear.
and not even necessarily an apology but just something a little less vague than 'medical emergency'. a medical emergency could be anything from a hangnail to an aneurysm. he's okay having his fans wonder about him and whether he's going to be alright.

I've gone off him a bit, to be honest. im still happy to be known as a Morrissey fan if anyone asks, but in my heart I've gone off him.

and not even necessarily an apology but just something a little less vague than 'medical emergency'. a medical emergency could be anything from a hangnail to an aneurysm. he's okay having his fans wonder about him and whether he's going to be alright.

I've gone off him a bit, to be honest. im still happy to be known as a Morrissey fan if anyone asks, but in my heart I've gone off him.
It's a good job he doesn't have to go through a 'welcome back' chat at work. I have trouble remembering what was wrong with me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom