Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From everything I’m hearing, he’s got a proper PETA-style treat waiting for him in Toronto. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Bring a f***ing raincoat.

Shit’s gonna fly. Can’t wait to see it all go down!

...but he won’t even show because he know what’s coming to him and he doesn’t have the balls to face it.

Toronto will have open bit bar-b-ques...with ribs, burgers and roast duck dinners for all concert goers. A fine goose-patte, with challots and truffles as an app and a nice Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, do enjoy.

Can you read? A medical emergency while traveling in Europe. Is that not explanation enough?
If you don’t believe him now will you ever? Or have you ever? You seem like a really bitter hardliner. Do you also question your colleagues/co-workers when they call in sick?

That was Ticketmasters explanation, nothing from Morrissey via Morrissey Central apart from some shit about f***ing shoes. He’s a f***ing disgrace, next he will be moaning about record sales and how it’s everyone’s else fault.

Can you read? A medical emergency while traveling in Europe. Is that not explanation enough?
If you don’t believe him now will you ever? Or have you ever? You seem like a really bitter hardliner. Do you also question your colleagues/co-workers when they call in sick?

Work colleagues don't cancel over gigs when the tickets haven't sold. Work colleagues are required to fill out return-to-work forms explaining why they were ill. Work colleagues don't let down colleagues by allowing them to spend hundreds of pounds and then f*** them about at the last minute.

There is zero explanation of this 'medical emergency'. You're not allowed to ask.

The glorious irony of YOU calling someone a bitter hardliner. You - a proven liar who'll praise Morrissey's effluent unquestioningly.

He should give us a personal apology. An apology on his behalf by other people isn't sufficient.

That was Ticketmasters explanation, nothing from Morrissey via Morrissey Central apart from some shit about f***ing shoes. He’s a f***ing disgrace, next he will be moaning about record sales and how it’s everyone’s else fault.

:crazy:

:lbf:

LOL what would ticketmaster know? LOOLLLL:crazy:
lets check with Skinny and puppets who have the REAL stats and info provided to them
by their insanity.:crazy:
poor wretch.:lbf:

Work colleagues don't cancel over gigs when the tickets haven't sold. Work colleagues are required to fill out return-to-work forms explaining why they were ill. Work colleagues don't let down colleagues by allowing them to spend hundreds of pounds and then f*** them about at the last minute.

There is zero explanation of this 'medical emergency'. You're not allowed to ask.

The glorious irony of YOU calling someone a bitter hardliner. You - a proven liar who'll praise Morrissey's effluent unquestioningly.
Should I repeat the amount of lies and rumours you have been spreading. Anything to defame Moz ranging from paedophilia to sleeping with Mike Joyce. A disgrace to the human race.
So please shut your silly mouth

If it were about poor sales, as you clearly wish, they would't be rescheduled but cancelled. :crazy::crazy: get a f***ing life.

If it were about poor sales, as you clearly wish, they would't be rescheduled but cancelled. :crazy::crazy: get a f***ing life.

They are rescheduled because there were loads of tickets left. He is clearly hoping Californian Son does well and therefore leads to more sales over the next 6 months. Look at the seat map for Saskatoon and click on the arrows for each area, there are 672 seats available. Check out the US tour outside of the Broadway dates, there are thousands of tickets unsold, same again he's probably hoping the album entices people to buy over the coming months. If they don't sell, he will be cancelling/postponing those as well

https://tcutickets.ca/Online/mapSelect.asp

They are rescheduled because there were loads of tickets left. He is clearly hoping Californian Son does well and therefore leads to more sales over the next 6 months. Look at the seat map for Saskatoon and click on the arrows for each area, there are 672 seats available. Check out the US tour outside of the Broadway dates, there are thousands of tickets unsold, same again he's probably hoping the album entices people to buy over the coming months. If they don't sell, he will be cancelling/postponing those as well

Keep saying the same things over and over again doesn’t make it any more true.
Once again, no evidence whatsoever!

Get a grip and do something useful with your life instead of counting unsold Morrissey-tickets. :crazy:

Keep saying the same things over and over again doesn’t make it any more true.
Once again, no evidence whatsoever!

Get a grip and do something useful with your life instead of counting unsold Morrissey-tickets. :crazy:

The evidence is there, he will not play to a theatre with over 600 seats empty, his ego is far too big for that. And why do you mark my post as a troll when I am posting an opinion, the guy himself has not said why he has postponed these gigs, my view is that has postponed them for 6 months in the hope that when Californian Son is released, it will lead to more tickets being sold.

I have provided evidence that a gig has over 600 tickets available, on the 25th March 2019 Morrissey posted this -The instant sell-outs and impressive ticket demands in Canada is a soothing happiness. Thank you, already, to everyone in Canada

Here is the link again which clearly shows over 600 seats being available in Saskatoon

Who is telling the truth?

Last edited:
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tour starts next week at many minuscule venues. NONE sold out but not cancelled because hes making the door.:laughing:
one ticket sold = big mac.:tiphat:

The evidence is there, he will not play to a theatre with over 600 seats empty, his ego is far too big for that. And why do you mark my post as a troll when I am posting an opinion, the guy himself has not said why he has postponed these gigs, my view is that has postponed them for 6 months in the hope that when Californian Son is released, it will lead to more tickets being sold.

I don't think you quite understand how an artist like Morrissey gets paid for a show. He's not playing for a percentage of the door, you know.

Yes, and so you have said a dozen times in one topic, based on your gut feeling (if you have any) and nothing else. If that isn’t trolling I don’t know what is...

I don't think you quite understand how an artist like Morrissey gets paid for a show. He's not playing for a percentage of the door, you know.

I understand very well how artist get paid and the varying deals the promoters and artists can strike up but that's not the point here. He went out with a fanfare about playing Canada again and outside of the main cities, sales have been poor. He could have been honest and changed the venues to smaller halls but once again he peddles some half arsed story and postpones them until later in the year, hoping that Californian Son brings in more punters. Judge Weeks called in right back in 96 when he said Morrissey was - devious, truculent and unreliable.

Yes, and so you have said a dozen times in one topic, based on your gut feeling (if you have any) and nothing else. If that isn’t trolling I don’t know what is...

Everyone has a right to an opinion. I try to support mine up with detail behind my thinking, whereas you offer absolutely f***ing nothing. Think about that when you jump into your Morrissey pyjamas tonight.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. I try to support mine up with detail behind my thinking, whereas you offer absolutely f***ing nothing. Think about that when you jump into your Morrissey pyjamas tonight.
No you speak ill of Moz for no good reason whatsoever trying to defame him any way you can, trying to find ‘evidence’ but offering none.
In the meantime ridiculing others who don’t agree with you. Makes you a pathetic little man. Or troll.

No you speak ill of Moz for no good reason whatsoever trying to defame him any way you can, trying to find ‘evidence’ but offering none.
In the meantime ridiculing others who don’t agree with you. Makes you a pathetic little man. Or troll.

I don't think ill of him for no reason, I think ill of him when he does not let people know what's going on. He posts all sort of shit on Morrissey central, like shitty shoes, shitty videos from f***ing arseholes or posts shit like look at me Im above U2 in some shitty chart but can't apologise to the thousands of people who were looking forward to seeing him, just like my daughter was at Castlefield Bowl last summer. Look at the announcement again from Ticketbastard - no sorry, no apology on behalf of Morrissey just some random shit and yet people like you still defend him. Its f***ing shocking behaviour from someone who clearly has lost touch with his once devoted fan base.

I don't think ill of him for no reason, I think ill of him when he does not let people know what's going on. He posts all sort of shit on Morrissey central, like shitty shoes, shitty videos from f***ing arseholes or posts shit like look at me Im above U2 in some shitty chart but can't apologise to the thousands of people who were looking forward to seeing him, just like my daughter was at Castlefield Bowl last summer. Look at the announcement again from Ticketbastard - no sorry, no apology on behalf of Morrissey just some random shit and yet people like you still defend him. Its f***ing shocking behaviour from someone who clearly has lost touch with his once devoted fan base.
Lol, you lost touch with Morrissey and nothing else, because guess what, he has been like this all his career. Yes, from 1983 onwards.
Like I said, find yourself another act to follow but stop being such a cry-baby.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom