Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get some proof before you spread lies and rumours again like you have been doing for a good 7, 8 years now. Think about it.

The venues websites show all the unsold seats, whereas there is nothing to confirm Morrisseys accident?

How odd, someone who joined 3 weeks ago telling someone whoop has been involved with the site for 19 years telling someone to f*** off from the site? If you don’t like the banter, why don’t you f*** off to somewhere that suits you?
Constant moaning and repeated accusations,"I've told you a hundred times," is not banter. It's demented.

You may want to consider some support for your anger management and my nan died in 1977.

I'm fine. You lashed out at me. I matched your tone with appropriate language. Uncleskinny does my head in. Ive been here for years, even though this is a recent new account. Mystified as to why he's gone from obsessive to full on hatred. Peace. Apologies.

I'm fine. You lashed out at me. I matched your tone with appropriate language. Uncleskinny does my head in. Ive been here for years, even though this is a recent new account. Mystified as to why he's gone from obsessive to full on hatred. Peace. Apologies.

Accepted and apologies to you. too. Skinny has his reasons though and the site does allow anyone’s opinions however odd, good outrageous or bizarre they may.

Which begs the question, yet again: why are you spending your time on this site? You appear to be mired in profound contempt and negativity and it's just depressing even to think about what you're doing to your soul. Please, switch off your devices, stop looking at this site, go for a walk in the countryside, think about the things you *enjoy* in this world, and look after yourself. xxx

Don't you get it? Skinny is the real Bot. Lol. Sad, really.

This is frackin upsetting, I was looking forward to it.

Does anybody know what the accident was? Is he ok?

An accident ? Really now ...It was a bit of the rough with billie-Joe and "something got stuck in his throat" !

Camden, New Jersey, hover on the map there are thousands of tickets unsold. Maybe it it will pick up after the release of Californian Son?

Camden New Jersey, with thousands of unsold tix ? No one dare show up there after darkies.

The Saskatoon and Winnipeg shows have lots of tickets still available, so reckon they may not go ahead. Could end up being just Toronto and Montreal?

There will be no Canadian shows till it warms up a bit. The bit-o-the-rough, with billie-Joe got the ol'boy in a hell of a fix and it's still stuck in his throat !

The venues websites show all the unsold seats, whereas there is nothing to confirm Morrisseys accident?
Well, as I said before there is no proven correlation between unsold seats and Moz cancelling, as he cancelled sold out ones too and played half-full arena’s.
You need to be a little more scientific or you are really spreading lies and rumours around.

And we already have someone doing that fulltime for 7, 8 years.

Well, as I said before there is no proven correlation between unsold seats and Moz cancelling, as he cancelled sold out ones too and played half-full arena’s.
You need to be a little more scientific or you are really spreading lies and rumours around.

And we already have someone doing that fulltime for 7, 8 years.

Why do you thinks he cancelled these dates seeing no one as heard nothing from Moz himself. We should run a poll asking what members in here think the reason is. Most artists actually communicate with their fans staring with an apology and then the reason why. The arrogant man that Morrissey has become posts shit about shoes and vinyl number ones but can’t be arsed to apologise personally about cancelled/postponed gigs?

Why do you thinks he cancelled these dates seeing no one as heard nothing from Moz himself. We should run a poll asking what members in here think the reason is. Most artists actually communicate with their fans staring with an apology and then the reason why. The arrogant man that Morrissey has become posts shit about shoes and vinyl number ones but can’t be arsed to apologise personally about cancelled/postponed gigs?
Another inference from your part that has nothing to do with the actual truth. The reason for the postponement was given and he has addressed his fans on so many occasions over the past years. Thanking them for attending the shows and offering apologies when necessary. More than any artist I can think of really.

You have such a biased view that makes it impossible for you to make objective remarks. Hence you turn to spreading lies and rumours. So sad.

The reason ? .... is that Mozzer is busy with his peg-boy of the season, billie-joe. ...if one can even imagine. No fight for the bottom there. The shoes?... Those were from the Goodwill Store in Pico Rivera.

Another inference from your part that has nothing to do with the actual truth. The reason for the postponement was given and he has addressed his fans on so many occasions over the past years. Thanking them for attending the shows and offering apologies when necessary. More than any artist I can think of really.

You have such a biased view that makes it impossible for you to make objective remarks. Hence you turn to spreading lies and rumours. So sad.

What has he said about these cancellations, which he made a big announcement about? Just because you think he can do no wrong he has just f***ed over 10000 fans and can’t Even be arsed to explain way.

thats what the skinny puppeteer crowd is all about, spreading fake news and lies.:grin:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: starts next week, number of sold out shows, despite the minuscule tiny venues: 000.0000
NONE:censored:

thats what they should worry about.:clap:

Can you read? A medical emergency while traveling in Europe. Is that not explanation enough?
If you don’t believe him now will you ever? Or have you ever? You seem like a really bitter hardliner. Do you also question your colleagues/co-workers when they call in sick?

I just got refunded for my Vancouver tickets. It'll take 10 days for it to take effect. I didn't refund the ticket for Edmonton I gave away though. I couldn't. It wasn't an option. Otherwise I would have.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom