Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What for pointing out your hero has let down 900,000 people over the years, get a grip snowflake, there’s far more to life than Morrissey.
Tell that to Skinny. At least Thewlis is a fan. What's Skinny's excuse for devoting the majority of his waking hours to someone he doesn't even like? If it's mental illness, I apologize. We've been over this a million times before, I know, but it's just silly. And it seems too have gotten even worse.

By the looks of it there isn’t as you seem to be hanging in here and attending your umpteenth Moz-show in NY ;)
Enjoy the show!

:straightface:

the twat troll isnt going he is sending his non existing imaginary family. hes paying for
the trip with invisible parrot money.:lbf:

I have not heard anything from the Saskatoon venue (still holding a ticket). I actually just emailed them to ask. In fact, when I checked this morning they were still selling tickets! And nothing from Winnipeg, either. And as for Calgary, the venue emailed me back that they are waiting for official confirmation as to whether it will be rescheduled or not. So we only know for sure that Vancouver (x2) and Edmonton have been rescheduled for October (current info as of today 4/15).

Can anyone due to go to Saskatoon or Winnipeg confim if they've had anything official to say their gigs have been rescheduled. The statement the media are all quoting says the 26th for the tour to recommence, but the 'official' portals haven't caught up yet with credible information.
Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
It was actually leaked on Twitter prior to the official announcement.
It's quite interesting that a good chunk of those 'superfans' who are on the guestlist didn't bother to fly to Canada but stayed home. These are people who would never normally miss the opening date of a tour, as thanks to not knowing what the setlist is, it's usually the most exciting one. It's almost as if someone on the crew/band tipped them off a few days beforehand not to bother.

Well, no basis to your theory then thanks very much. Stop talking out of your arse from now on, please.
And coincidentally, as you may know, The Smiths also cancelled numerous tours/dates.
Moz has never been too professional, but that’s what makes him what he is.

Accept it (after 35 years) or go follow Phil Collins or whoever more to your style, or lack thereof

As you mentioned the Smiths also cancelled many dates and that was probably a factor in Johnny Marr’s leaving the band as he was the one who had to deal with the business side of things when they had no manager.

List them. Go on, list them. Link to them.

I note, with interest you don't deny making stuff up, because that's exactly what you just did and the links are directly above us, the evidence is there. Your only defence is "look over there, errr, somewhere else, just not here!"

You are a liar, and a very bad one at that.
Why the f*** are you still skulking around here, you c***? I told you to get medical help, but I've given up being gentle. What you do qualifies as obsessive behaviour. Go and f*** off onto some other mediocre quiz show if it helps to define your life.

How odd, someone who joined 3 weeks ago telling someone whoop has been involved with the site for 19 years telling someone to f*** off from the site? If you don’t like the banter, why don’t you f*** off to somewhere that suits you?

How odd, someone who joined 3 weeks ago telling someone whoop has been involved with the site for 19 years telling someone to f*** off from the site? If you don’t like the banter, why don’t you f*** off to somewhere that suits you?

the 'whoop' in question hates moz yet has been posting continuously for 19 YEARS!!
thats insane odd:straightface:

a newcomber asking the troll politely to move on is very reasonable and sane.:thumb:

Morrissey. Dont bother going to Canada. Trudeau is a moron, the people are hypocrites, dont give then the pleasure. Come to America where common sense rules!

How are Canadians “hypocrites”? Let’s have it, ya lippy c***.

https://tripplanning.translink.ca/

Avoid Hastings St if you can. It’s a little rough if you are not used to it. Head a couple of blocks west before you go to Hastings.
f*** that! If you have any balls or sense of adventure, whatsoever - you START on Hastings.

If you cant handle reality or know how to take the crunchy with the smooth and get a little reality in your trip, stay home.

The Saskatoon and Winnipeg shows have lots of tickets still available, so reckon they may not go ahead. Could end up being just Toronto and Montreal?
From everything I’m hearing, he’s got a proper PETA-style treat waiting for him in Toronto. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Bring a f***ing raincoat.

Shit’s gonna fly. Can’t wait to see it all go down!

...but he won’t even show because he know what’s coming to him and he doesn’t have the balls to face it.

There's a rumour going round that him and Diesel had to be rescued from their hotel room by the local fire brigade. Some kind of humasexual furky-toodling activity had gone drastically wrong. When they broke the door down the scene was of two naked men with their tally-whackers gaffer taped together, each covered in melted drips of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hastings St. is okay if you are a local, but would you send a lone female tourist there?

There was already an incident on the bus!

f*** that! If you have any balls or sense of adventure, whatsoever - you START on Hastings.

If you cant handle reality or know how to take the crunchy with the smooth and get a little reality in your trip, stay home.

The Tour will resume April 26 in Toronto.

How do you know? I'm only guessing seeing as both Saskatoon and Winnipeg have over 500 tickets available from the respective venues, Saskatoon also has 300 available on StubHub that's 800 for a venue with a capacity of 2000. Maybe he left it too long for the smaller cities and should have just played the bigger ones?

How do you know? I'm only guessing seeing as both Saskatoon and Winnipeg have over 500 tickets available from the respective venues, Saskatoon also has 300 available on StubHub that's 800 for a venue with a capacity of 2000. Maybe he left it too long for the smaller cities and should have just played the bigger ones?
Maybe you should just stop your detective work and look at the top of this page :lbf:
It says there loud and clear, and for a good 2 days now that the Tour will resume April 26 in Toronto.

Maybe you should just stop your detective work and look at the top of this page :lbf:
It says there loud and clear, and for a good 2 days now that the Tour will resume April 26 in Toronto.

Maybe you and the munchkins should be prepared for the "Logistical Nightmare" statement due on the 25th April. :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

That's according to Ticketmaster though, they aren't the official ticket outlets for the Saskatoon and Winnipeg dates. Shows what a twat he is though seeing as people on this very page have tickets for Saskatoon and have had no official word on whether it's happening or not. Why doesn't he announce what the f*** is going on, he's quick enough to update everyone on when a vinyl single gets to number 1.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom