Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona's tweets got a response worthy of pointing out. Not usually my style, but if it was known about several days prior, that's a pretty poor show for people travelling etc.

The interesting bit is in the replies (assuming it's true):

Regards,
FWD.

So now you all know, As well as being a knee-jerk arsehole who'll praise Morrissey for dropping a stunningly good turd, Thewlis is a craven liar who makes stuff up.

To know that he was lying about sales,that means you must have checked online too.

Think it's a score draw between you both in fanaticism.

if anybody on here knows what there health will be like in six months then they must have something the rest of us don't.
did mick jagger know he would have life saving heart surgery when the stones booked a tour of America and Canada.

"lots of times his fans have become secondary to health"

As how it should be.

oh mozzer, I was so looking forward to seeing you! you know im not going to be here in October, right?!

oh well, im still going to Vancouver, so you got me out of the house at any rate. and apparently theres this great candy store in Nordstrom that im looking forward to perusing. over priced no doubt, but what the hell.

the least the email could've done was offer a refund for those who will be leaving Canada indefinitely in the next coupla months.

Bunny face, enjoy yourself even if you don’t get to see Morrissey!

Can anyone due to go to Saskatoon or Winnipeg confim if they've had anything official to say their gigs have been rescheduled. The statement the media are all quoting says the 26th for the tour to recommence, but the 'official' portals haven't caught up yet with credible information.
Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.

Everyone ignoring the ‘accident’ in the official notice... not cancer or a health scare..

Can any one due to go to Saskatoon or Winnipeg confim if they've had anything official to say their gigs have been rescheduled. The statement the media are all quoting says the 26th for the tour to recommence, but the 'official' portals haven't caught up yet with credible information.
Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.
Didn’t ticketmaster talk about recommencing in Toronto? That said they didn’t handle Saskatoon ticket sales

Fiona's tweets got a response worthy of pointing out. Not usually my style, but if it was known about several days prior, that's a pretty poor show for people travelling etc.

The interesting bit is in the replies (assuming it's true):

Regards,
FWD.

I dont think Morrissey needs anyone to tweet in support of him canceling , he is a grown man. You know what you are getting into with seeing him in concert, and it's just a concert.

I dont think Morrissey needs anyone to tweet in support of him canceling , he is a grown man. You know what you are getting into with seeing him in concert, and it's just a concert.
That wasn't really the point of my post.
Yes, it's just a gig, but probably not to Canadians (especially given how it was advertised).
There's something not quite right if staff at venues knew a few days prior. We are talking about the boy who cried wolf here (and that's being kind).
Fiona and her ilk can virtuously defend who they want - of course health comes first, but to consider something other than what we are being told is an equally fair thing to do given his history perhaps?
Does everything said here have to be a polarised view.
Regards,
FWD.

Let the heart rest.
Lay down your head.
You were good in your time and we thank you.

That wasn't really the point of my post.
Yes, it's just a gig, but probably not to Canadians (especially given how it was advertised).
There's something not quite right if staff at venues knew a few days prior. We are talking about the boy who cried wolf here (and that's being kind).
Fiona and her ilk can virtuously defend who they want - of course health comes first, but to consider something other than what we are being told is an equally fair thing to do given his history perhaps?
Does everything said here have to be a polarised view.
Regards,
FWD.

You are assuming he has control over when the cancellation is announced. He is hired by the promoter, the promoter decides the announcement.

You are assuming he has control over when the cancellation is announced. He is hired by the promoter, the promoter decides the announcement.
I haven't assumed anything.
Goodnight,
FWD.

is this even news anymore?? No wonder he has lost 90% of this fans, I stopped wasting money on seeing this guy years ago - hotel booked £90, train tickets £30 - Morrissey cancelling, priceless!
He's lost 90% of his fans? Where are you getting your stats? Somewhere dark and damp I'm guessing.

That sounds wonderful. I'm sorry for Light Housework, too. Hope you guys have a fun time.

LOVE your bag. Hope you get to fill it with lots of wonderful things.

I'm well. Have been feeling a bit wobbly and tired, but am managing. We're off to Greece in a bit. :)
i checked out the candy bar at Nordstrom--sugarfina it's called as one anon pointed out. its not so great, after all. not the kind of candy you stuff your face with. plus i had to walk around the make up counters a million times in order to find it and that made me feel uncomfortable. if your candy is in your make up section, something is wrong. tomorrow I will check out Granville island market and the candy it has on offer! if I can figure out how to get there.

it's colllllld here. the hotel is nice, for a budget hotel. I really like it. so that's nice. the bus ride over was hellish. some mentally handicapped guy sat next to me. normally I like mentally handicapped people but he had warts all over his hands and he kept feeling around as though he had lost something and at one point I had to tell him I didn't want him touching me with his hands. I felt bad but i could just picture it a year from now, my hands covered in warts and me telling the story of how I got them. then he put on his headphones and started singing along. I did not find it particularly endearing, maybe because I didn't get much sleep last night.

anyways, so happy to hear that you're doing good and that youll be going to Greece soon! I hope we'll get to see pictures of baklava and espresso drunken in the afternoon on terraces overlooking the greek sea!!

wishing I was going to see my baby bear tonight waaaaaaaaaaaaah

i checked out the candy bar at Nordstrom--sugarfina it's called as one anon pointed out. its not so great, after all. not the kind of candy you stuff your face with. plus i had to walk around the make up counters a million times in order to find it and that made me feel uncomfortable. if your candy is in your make up section, something is wrong. tomorrow I will check out Granville island market and the candy it has on offer! if I can figure out how to get there.

it's colllllld here. the hotel is nice, for a budget hotel. I really like it. so that's nice. the bus ride over was hellish. some mentally handicapped guy sat next to me. normally I like mentally handicapped people but he had warts all over his hands and he kept feeling around as though he had lost something and at one point I had to tell him I didn't want him touching me with his hands. I felt bad but i could just picture it a year from now, my hands covered in warts and me telling the story of how I got them. then he put on his headphones and started singing along. I did not find it particularly endearing, maybe because I didn't get much sleep last night.

anyways, so happy to hear that you're doing good and that youll be going to Greece soon! I hope we'll get to see pictures of baklava and espresso drunken in the afternoon on terraces overlooking the greek sea!!

wishing I was going to see my baby bear tonight waaaaaaaaaaaaah
Please keep us posted on your alternative excursions. So sorry you’re have to make the best of it. It’s grossly unfair. Candy is definitely the way to go.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom