Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

Discussion in 'Tour' started by ThomasB, Apr 13, 2019.

By ThomasB on Apr 13, 2019 at 10:39 PM
  1. ThomasB

ThomasB Member

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
    Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
    https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

[​IMG]

UPDATE:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by ThomasB, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Gregor Samsa
      Gregor Samsa
      Tell that to Skinny. At least Thewlis is a fan. What's Skinny's excuse for devoting the majority of his waking hours to someone he doesn't even like? If it's mental illness, I apologize. We've been over this a million times before, I know, but it's just silly. And it seems too have gotten even worse.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    2. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222
      :straightface:

the twat troll isnt going he is sending his non existing imaginary family. hes paying for
      the trip with invisible parrot money.:lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      His only excuse is being a massive hypocrite
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      I've seen many concerts that were far from home. They weren't Morrissey. They all went on without issues.
    5. sweetness522
      sweetness522
      I have not heard anything from the Saskatoon venue (still holding a ticket). I actually just emailed them to ask. In fact, when I checked this morning they were still selling tickets! And nothing from Winnipeg, either. And as for Calgary, the venue emailed me back that they are waiting for official confirmation as to whether it will be rescheduled or not. So we only know for sure that Vancouver (x2) and Edmonton have been rescheduled for October (current info as of today 4/15).

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
      • Informative Informative x 2
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's quite interesting that a good chunk of those 'superfans' who are on the guestlist didn't bother to fly to Canada but stayed home. These are people who would never normally miss the opening date of a tour, as thanks to not knowing what the setlist is, it's usually the most exciting one. It's almost as if someone on the crew/band tipped them off a few days beforehand not to bother.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      As you mentioned the Smiths also cancelled many dates and that was probably a factor in Johnny Marr’s leaving the band as he was the one who had to deal with the business side of things when they had no manager.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Bagsy
      Bagsy
      Why the fuck are you still skulking around here, you cunt? I told you to get medical help, but I've given up being gentle. What you do qualifies as obsessive behaviour. Go and fuck off onto some other mediocre quiz show if it helps to define your life.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
    9. Surface
      Surface
      How odd, someone who joined 3 weeks ago telling someone whoop has been involved with the site for 19 years telling someone to fuck off from the site? If you don’t like the banter, why don’t you fuck off to somewhere that suits you?
      Surface
      This message by Surface has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
      • Dislike Dislike x 5
    10. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222

the 'whoop' in question hates moz yet has been posting continuously for 19 YEARS!!
      thats insane odd:straightface:

a newcomber asking the troll politely to move on is very reasonable and sane.:thumb:
      • Like Like x 2
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      How are Canadians “hypocrites”? Let’s have it, ya lippy cunt.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Fuck that! If you have any balls or sense of adventure, whatsoever - you START on Hastings.

If you cant handle reality or know how to take the crunchy with the smooth and get a little reality in your trip, stay home.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      From everything I’m hearing, he’s got a proper PETA-style treat waiting for him in Toronto. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Bring a fucking raincoat.

Shit’s gonna fly. Can’t wait to see it all go down!

...but he won’t even show because he know what’s coming to him and he doesn’t have the balls to face it.
    14. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      The Tour will resume April 26 in Toronto.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      There's a rumour going round that him and Diesel had to be rescued from their hotel room by the local fire brigade. Some kind of humasexual furky-toodling activity had gone drastically wrong. When they broke the door down the scene was of two naked men with their tally-whackers gaffer taped together, each covered in melted drips of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Funny Funny x 4
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hastings St. is okay if you are a local, but would you send a lone female tourist there?

There was already an incident on the bus!

17. Surface
      Surface
      How do you know? I'm only guessing seeing as both Saskatoon and Winnipeg have over 500 tickets available from the respective venues, Saskatoon also has 300 available on StubHub that's 800 for a venue with a capacity of 2000. Maybe he left it too long for the smaller cities and should have just played the bigger ones?
      • Informative Informative x 1
    18. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      Maybe you should just stop your detective work and look at the top of this page :lbf:
      It says there loud and clear, and for a good 2 days now that the Tour will resume April 26 in Toronto.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Maybe you and the munchkins should be prepared for the "Logistical Nightmare" statement due on the 25th April. :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
    20. Surface
      Surface
      That's according to Ticketmaster though, they aren't the official ticket outlets for the Saskatoon and Winnipeg dates. Shows what a twat he is though seeing as people on this very page have tickets for Saskatoon and have had no official word on whether it's happening or not. Why doesn't he announce what the fuck is going on, he's quick enough to update everyone on when a vinyl single gets to number 1.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Dislike Dislike x 1