Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

Pardon, I was responding to this person:

and I thought I'd try speaking their language. Now, I'll try speaking yours.

Who's raping animals?
The farmers who wank off the bulls for their semen. The farmers who stick their arms into the female cows' anuses to inject the bull semen into them. They're raping animals.

I believe I have made a valid point. When it comes to most moral prescriptions, no one makes any claims about imposing views on others.
If you said: "I won't kill my child, but others can kill their children if they please. I don't want to impose my ideas onto others." (I use the example of children so you can't respond with the social contract argument.) most people would say that it's absolutely ridiculous. Why is that unacceptable? Because it has a victim.
So why should it be acceptable for me to say: "I personally choose not to pay people to rape and kill animals, but you can if you like. I don't want to impose my views onto you." ? There are victims in this scenario as well whom you're effectively depriving of a choice.
Freedom of choice has limits- you can't obstruct the freedom of others to choose.
You are not equal to a four year old child. You are smarter, stronger, faster, more self-aware, and you have a far greater understanding in general. Yet you and that child are equal under the law. Equality doesn't mean you must give the child the right to vote, just like equality doesn't mean you must give men the right to have abortions. It means that the law allows equal consideration of interests for the two of you, even though those interests will be different. Your desires are not worth any more than the small child's. Your desire to live is worth the same as the child's, even though the child has limited consciousness. Even if that child is Brooke Greenberg and has no potential to become more cerebrally advanced, your interests are worth the same as hers.
There's no reason why animals shouldn't be considered the same way. Especially considering the fact that pigs have proven to be as intelligent and sentient as a four year old child, and chickens can solve logical puzzles that young children are incapable of.
We have to ask ourselves: what is the trait found in a livestock animal that, if found in a human being, would justify torturing and killing them?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
Yes. Thank you! I now have a complete and full understanding of your cognitive failure.

Even the most daft Catholic knows the difference between artificial insemination and RAPE.

Save your PETA bullshit for those below your pay-grade, Clown-shoes.

You a farmer? You know a farmer? You got something besides memes and feelibgs to back up your weak-ass bullshit?

Not holding my breathe.

Who's raping animals?
The farmers who wank off the bulls for their semen. The farmers who stick their arms into the female cows' anuses to inject the bull semen into them. They're raping animals.

I believe I have made a valid point. When it comes to most moral prescriptions, no one makes any claims about imposing views on others.
If you said: "I won't kill my child, but others can kill their children if they please. I don't want to impose my ideas onto others." (I use the example of children so you can't respond with the social contract argument.) most people would say that it's absolutely ridiculous. Why is that unacceptable? Because it has a victim.
So why should it be acceptable for me to say: "I personally choose not to pay people to rape and kill animals, but you can if you like. I don't want to impose my views onto you." ? There are victims in this scenario as well whom you're effectively depriving of a choice.
Freedom of choice has limits- you can't obstruct the freedom of others to choose.
You are not equal to a four year old child. You are smarter, stronger, faster, more self-aware, and you have a far greater understanding in general. Yet you and that child are equal under the law. Equality doesn't mean you must give the child the right to vote, just like equality doesn't mean you must give men the right to have abortions. It means that the law allows equal consideration of interests for the two of you, even though those interests will be different. Your desires are not worth any more than the small child's. Your desire to live is worth the same as the child's, even though the child has limited consciousness. Even if that child is Brooke Greenberg and has no potential to become more cerebrally advanced, your interests are worth the same as hers.
There's no reason why animals shouldn't be considered the same way. Especially considering the fact that pigs have proven to be as intelligent and sentient as a four year old child, and chickens can solve logical puzzles that young children are incapable of.
We have to ask ourselves: what is the trait found in a livestock animal that, if found in a human being, would justify torturing and killing them?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
The level of spoon-fed, whack-job entitlement in this post is OUTSTANDING.

First world lillies, dropping keyboard bombs from the cheap-seats. Buying shitty, coloured records and playing them on Chinese, child-labour built turntables - while fruitcaking about basic f***ing science.

Keep it up champ!

The reason that David Tseng Let this once wonderful website become a cesspit of haters is because Morrissey refused to pay him and then banned him from concerts. Tseng should have kept it as a site for devoted fans, but he got greedy and wanted to earn off the back of Morrissey - that’s not what a true fan does, but he isn’t the only one, look at Dickie Felton.
Since failing to get on the payroll, and since being kicked out of that concert in Denmark in 2011, David stopped caring and allowed Morrissey-solo to become a hate site that is just as bad as The G*ardian. How lovely it would be if David could put the past behind him, and turn this website back into a place where ‘fans’ can excitedly worship at the altar of Moz. As part of the ‘moving on’ process, the haters would have to be banned, with the likes of Peter Finan (and all his various accounts) shown the door.
It won’t happen, of course, but thankfully we have FollowingTheMozziah.blogspot.com for true fans - a place where Finan has never been allowed.

Kind regards

Janet Street-Porter
Please correct me if I’m wrong here, I’ve seen a Morrissey concert on you tube, in the last 5 years or so. And I’m sure moz thanked David t .. ???

Yes. Thank you! I now have a complete and full understanding of your cognitive failure.

Even the most daft Catholic knows the difference between artificial insemination and RAPE.

Save your PETA bullshit for those below your pay-grade, Clown-shoes.

You a farmer? You know a farmer? You got something besides memes and feelings to back up your weak-ass bullshit?

Not holding my breath.
This proved that you have no argument. You haven't offered anything substantive. You're just holding up the matador's cape.

If an argument is that clown-world stupid, you should be able to disprove it. You can't.

I do know a farmer. I've volunteered at a local farm. I've seen the process. I'm not going to argue with you over semantics, but I'll still call it rape.

You're a waste of time.

TRUE PP!!!:clap:
half of my posts concerning the Skinniers have been banned. What a disgrace.:straightface:
yet Skinny can it back and call anyone anything he pleases.:head-smack:
i will forward you every post that I make so can see how it works. :thumb:

Vegan Cro you are hero to Moz. FWD any post that the mods refuse to post and I will post here. If I get banned I will forward to another Moz patriot.
I wipe my behind with the tos.

...said the modern-day Melvis fan.

Those of us who made it safely past adolescence can smell this bullocks like a fart in a car, ya wee daft c***.
Have you hacked cement off the walls and sent it to the lab and do you know how long it takes for that gas to leave it?

Thought not!

Fake chimney leading nowhere put in place after the war. I could go on but suspect you already know it is fake. Read the online statement from the Manchester man that tells another story about the camp.

Your language is poor.

Have you hacked cement off the walls and sent it to the lab and do you know how long it takes for that gas to leave it?

Thought not!

Fake chimney leading nowhere put in place after the war. I could go on but suspect you already know it is fake. Read the online statement from the Manchester man that tells another story about the camp.

Your language is poor.

the Melvis guy is Skinny.

Who's raping animals?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Farmers inject semen into anuses to fertilize cows? What an arsehole!

No way did those words form in Morrissey's mouth?
They did and yet, he is fully expecting his fans love, in a few days he will be on stage, head held high in Hollywood. Shame on everyone who is financing him by attending. Migrant mothers , fathers, babies, surely they are as important as animals. Morrissey views them with sarcastic contempt. Hollywood star. Oh no. More modern day Ku Klux Klan. Racist and banking your hard earned cash in Hollywood. Spend it on your families. Don't give it to a man without humanity towards his fellow man. Morally bankrupt Morrissey 2019.

They did and yet, he is fully expecting his fans love, in a few days he will be on stage, head held high in Hollywood. Shame on everyone who is financing him by attending. Migrant mothers , fathers, babies, surely they are as important as animals. Morrissey views them with sarcastic contempt. Hollywood star. Oh no. More modern day Ku Klux Klan. Racist and banking your hard earned cash in Hollywood. Spend it on your families. Don't give it to a man without humanity towards his fellow man. Morally bankrupt Morrissey 2019.
I don't understand why you're focusing so much on the "Migrant boats mean migrant votes" comment. I can't see how that's in any way offensive of disparaging of migrants. He's saying that the political parties who support mass migration only do so because they believe that the immigrants will vote for their party.
He said: "Anyone will vote for the party that allowed them into the country."
You can argue that this is not the case- that the parties have purer intentions when bringing in migrants. You can argue that he's incorrect, though it would just be the two of you trading opinions back and forth and guessing about people's intentions.
But that comment does not demonstrate any lack of empathy towards the migrants, and I don't see how you can perceive it that way. Can you enlighten me?

I don't understand why you're focusing so much on the "Migrant boats mean migrant votes" comment. I can't see how that's in any way offensive of disparaging of migrants. He's saying that the political parties who support mass migration only do so because they believe that the immigrants will vote for their party.
He said: "Anyone will vote for the party that allowed them into the country."
You can argue that this is not the case- that the parties have purer intentions when bringing in migrants. You can argue that he's incorrect, though it would just be the two of you trading opinions back and forth and guessing about people's intentions.
But that comment does not demonstrate any lack of empathy towards the migrants, and I don't see how you can perceive it that way. Can you enlighten me?
P.S. Morrissey fully and undeniably supports far right political party FOR BRITAIN.

P.S. Morrissey fully and undeniably supports far right political party FOR BRITAIN.
Yes, I know that much. I'm an avid Daily Fail reader.
My point was that people were feigning shock over that particular line, as if he was damning all migrants to hell...
Reely, (as far as I see) the line wasn't stemmed from hatred of the migrants as much as it stemmed from mistrust of the government.
By the way, it's certainly not undeniable that For Britain is far-right. Waters said it was founded on the values of classical liberalism and she denies that the party is far right. Calling the party "far-right" is an opinion, not a definitive label.

I have always been inside you mentally but waiting patiently to make it physical as well.

"I have some swedish in me".

I have the setlist from Morrissey’s 2012 Terminal 5 show and I have it in an album with my other Morrissey memorabilia- pics, guitar picks, concerts tix.... I thanked the very nice bouncer who gave me the setlist with a big kiss on the cheek lol. Terminal 5 was packed! If he tours again, a tour in South America would be, where I believe, his fans would be most appreciative and 2nd choice his turf, England. God bless Morrissey with health, peace and happiness always

Thanks for this I thought it might be Hugh Clark.

Not sure who Dickie Felton and Simon are.
I love the Blog "Following the Mozziah" it is truly brilliant. The esteemed Rats Back ('Ratty') who runs the Blog is Simon Wratten.

Dickie Felton is/was another really dedicated fan of Morrissey. I don't know if Dickie Felton is still a fan though or what happened to him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom