Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 16, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 16, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Somebody's pussy is chafing. LOL!
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes. Thank you! I now have a complete and full understanding of your cognitive failure.

Even the most daft Catholic knows the difference between artificial insemination and RAPE.

Save your PETA bullshit for those below your pay-grade, Clown-shoes.

You a farmer? You know a farmer? You got something besides memes and feelibgs to back up your weak-ass bullshit?

Not holding my breathe.
    3. carlislebaz
      carlislebaz
      WHAM... right to the bollocks, ouch
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The level of spoon-fed, whack-job entitlement in this post is OUTSTANDING.

First world lillies, dropping keyboard bombs from the cheap-seats. Buying shitty, coloured records and playing them on Chinese, child-labour built turntables - while fruitcaking about basic fucking science.

Keep it up champ!
    5. carlislebaz
      carlislebaz
      Please correct me if I’m wrong here, I’ve seen a Morrissey concert on you tube, in the last 5 years or so. And I’m sure moz thanked David t .. ???
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This proved that you have no argument. You haven't offered anything substantive. You're just holding up the matador's cape.

If an argument is that clown-world stupid, you should be able to disprove it. You can't.

I do know a farmer. I've volunteered at a local farm. I've seen the process. I'm not going to argue with you over semantics, but I'll still call it rape.

You're a waste of time.
    7. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Vegan Cro you are hero to Moz. FWD any post that the mods refuse to post and I will post here. If I get banned I will forward to another Moz patriot.
      I wipe my behind with the tos.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Have you hacked cement off the walls and sent it to the lab and do you know how long it takes for that gas to leave it?

Thought not!

Fake chimney leading nowhere put in place after the war. I could go on but suspect you already know it is fake. Read the online statement from the Manchester man that tells another story about the camp.

Your language is poor.
    9. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      the Melvis guy is Skinny.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He's in free fall.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Farmers inject semen into anuses to fertilize cows? What an arsehole!
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      No way did those words form in Morrissey's mouth?
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      kippercenral Morrissey interview. Yes he did.
    14. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      He can’t possibly fall lower. Even cockroaches can’t fall from floors.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      They did and yet, he is fully expecting his fans love, in a few days he will be on stage, head held high in Hollywood. Shame on everyone who is financing him by attending. Migrant mothers , fathers, babies, surely they are as important as animals. Morrissey views them with sarcastic contempt. Hollywood star. Oh no. More modern day Ku Klux Klan. Racist and banking your hard earned cash in Hollywood. Spend it on your families. Don't give it to a man without humanity towards his fellow man. Morally bankrupt Morrissey 2019.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I don't understand why you're focusing so much on the "Migrant boats mean migrant votes" comment. I can't see how that's in any way offensive of disparaging of migrants. He's saying that the political parties who support mass migration only do so because they believe that the immigrants will vote for their party.
      He said: "Anyone will vote for the party that allowed them into the country."
      You can argue that this is not the case- that the parties have purer intentions when bringing in migrants. You can argue that he's incorrect, though it would just be the two of you trading opinions back and forth and guessing about people's intentions.
      But that comment does not demonstrate any lack of empathy towards the migrants, and I don't see how you can perceive it that way. Can you enlighten me?
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      P.S. Morrissey fully and undeniably supports far right political party FOR BRITAIN.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Thanks for this I thought it might be Hugh Clark.

Not sure who Dickie Felton and Simon are.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, I know that much. I'm an avid Daily Fail reader.
      My point was that people were feigning shock over that particular line, as if he was damning all migrants to hell...
      Reely, (as far as I see) the line wasn't stemmed from hatred of the migrants as much as it stemmed from mistrust of the government.
      By the way, it's certainly not undeniable that For Britain is far-right. Waters said it was founded on the values of classical liberalism and she denies that the party is far right. Calling the party "far-right" is an opinion, not a definitive label.
    20. alleycat
      alleycat
      I have the setlist from Morrissey’s 2012 Terminal 5 show and I have it in an album with my other Morrissey memorabilia- pics, guitar picks, concerts tix.... I thanked the very nice bouncer who gave me the setlist with a big kiss on the cheek lol. Terminal 5 was packed! If he tours again, a tour in South America would be, where I believe, his fans would be most appreciative and 2nd choice his turf, England. God bless Morrissey with health, peace and happiness always