Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 16, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 16, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 16, 2019.

1. countthree
      countthree
      You may be suffering the typical post-show emptiness. It will pass. I don‘t like being part of a crowd either, but it‘s the price to pay for live music.
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny you are suffering from too many Moz sell outs.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny you are a proud grandmother? time to increase the dosage.lol
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow. Pretty surprised he actually played these shows. When was the last time he played Vancouver, 2004? I still have my tickets somewhere for the Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary show that were cancelled for whatever reason back in 2001 or 2002.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Out of your mother's box.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Was it because of mental illness, or a political statement? Nope ...Wants a welfare check for its circus atractions!
    7. me 14
      me 14
      Do not pick on my Jessie. Rifke. I love the jack the ripper. Song and t specially Jessie's Guitarrs riffs solo. Very orgasmic! So shut your mouth ! and go back to the background You mean face!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      This is one of the most bonkers post-show thread ever. Almost no indication of what songs were played at all.

Imagine being a Morrissey fan in Vancouver and waiting 17-18 years for him to return to town and he fucking plays “you’ll be gone” for you.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
    9. Nathan Steggles
      Nathan Steggles
      So 40 some comments and not a single one about the gig? This place really is a cess pool of fucking idiots. You’ve got Rifke who is demented on one side and Skinny who is demented on the polar opposite. I’ve had it with this site and the fucktards who frequent it. It was all about Morrissey, now it’s inhabited by people who, I’m afraid, seem deficient mentally to even write a coherent sentence, never mind give any critique of worth. Signing out from the one person here who gives their real name and doesn’t hide behind some wanky pseudonym.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Funny Funny x 2
    10. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Triumphant !
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good Call Nathan ! "It's all about the music." The other stuff are fans and fads, ....gone mad.
      Morrissey won't change and never has....
      No reggae, no jazz...
      Maybe, that's why he lasts.
    12. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222
      He was also accosted at the Moz show by several white nationalists that punched him on the head but got away before he called the police.:crazy:
      He blew a brain gasket with the bit about the multi racial grandmother:lbf:
      all this happening at the cul de sac.:lbf:
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow! What a load of pretentious bullshit.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    14. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      A setlist has appeared and added.
      I'm guessing 'Will Never Marry' is meant to be Wedding Bell Blues - as thought: now edited.

Regards,
      FWD.

Record signing:
      • Like Like x 3
    15. Myron4
      Myron4
      Will Never Marry instead of Wedding Bell Blues cover, wouldn't that be something!
      • Like Like x 2
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      So I'm not the only one thinking this! Agreed!
    17. Irish Blood and heart
      Irish Blood and heart
      At the ripe old age of 43 I attended my 1st Morrissey concert and thoroughly enjoyed it. His voice is awesome and the band just brilliant. He's not going to be everybody's cup of tea however don't take his quips and comments literally folks. A lot of it is self deprecating and meant to get you thinking. The Orpheum is a beautiful venue by the way. It won't be my last for sure.
      • Like Like x 4
    18. Doctor Tom
      Doctor Tom
      I'm not him either. Respect to Pete for your quiet dignity, through abuse misplaced. Some people find it difficult to come to terms, brainwashed even, that not everyone is a blindly devoted fan. All walks of life are present. To them your posts look mighty foolish. Almost, but not quite as foolish as Morrissey.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous

i do believe you will find pete in a bog near you with all the other s******.
    20. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      :thumb::thumb:

I look forward to the complete video !!