Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat intro in to You'll Be Gone:
(Last played at Vive Latino - March, 2018)

HSIN:

(Hairdresser, HSIN, Sunday, Ripper...)

SOOO GOOD!
Im at the Morrissey pub, come join!

He touched me twice!!!
Took a poem i wrote for him!
Sadly he didnt sign my EILS 7" sleeve

Was awesome! Hope he comes back!

i realize that my negative attitude last night was just me sulking because I had a bad seat. this time I had a great seat, and while not in eyebrow-ridge-touching distance, I was close enough that I could actually see each wrinkle and fold and crack and crevice on his face as well as be able to note the precise moment when he became all crazily sweaty (about 0:22 in). eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :love::love::love: for some reason seeing him close up reminded me of seeing the statue of hilter at the wax museum--in regards to size, that is. i was surprised that he looked smaller, not as monolithic as I imagined. he's really just a slight little thing, not tubby at all. spent a great portion of the concert, while not gazing up raptly at sexy moz (sexy moz is right: jack the ripper was about the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life!!), chuckling to myself about the anon telling me not to pick on jesse for his ugly guitar face. still a lot of dolts at the concert. nothing to be done about that im afraid.

anyway, back to having nothing to live for! im over it though. I may never go to another concert. they're not really my thing. im happy to meet you for tea or blazer (or waistcoat!) shopping or a riveting game of trivial pursuit anytime though, moz, don't you worry about that, lovebug!

Was Moz mocking me, us tonight?

Frankly I don't know, and I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening through every quirk and track, he's one on his own that's for sure. Thank you Morrissey for such a memorable evening. Sincerely.

Frankly I don't know, and I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening through every quirk and track, he's one on his own that's for sure. Thank you Morrissey for such a memorable evening. Sincerely.
I wondered that myself, when he made the joke about having "arrived" because they have one copy of his record for sale in a shop in Halifax ("or is it nova scotia"?). and then when he said he wasn't asked for any interviews in Canada because all the outlets were afraid he would say something intelligent. not sure, people always seem to like to belittle Canada.

I can guarantee you that he was mocking the kind of people who wouldn't know if he was or not. He used the word 'intellect' fairly precisely.

you misquote mozzer but somehow you understand intrinsically the spirit in which he means things? riiiiiigghhhhht. off to bed with you, small fry. sadly this false idea that you're somehow on a different intellectual tier is a pose you cant hope of having the cranial capacity to maintain for any length of time. hope it was fun for the 5 seconds it lasted!

I can guarantee you that he was mocking the kind of people who wouldn't know if he was or not. He used the word 'intellect' fairly precisely.
too bad your memory isn't as precise as the meaning your imagination attributed to the application of a word mozzer never used. also, your first sentence is grammatically incorrect. what you want to say is: I can guarantee you that he was mocking the kind of people who wouldn't know if he was mocking them or not. still sounds dopey though, unfortunately.

I wondered that myself, when he made the joke about having "arrived" because they have one copy of his record for sale in a shop in Halifax ("or is it nova scotia"?). and then when he said he wasn't asked for any interviews in Canada because all the outlets were afraid he would say something intelligent. not sure, people always seem to like to belittle Canada.
Narcissists and ego maniacs such as Morrissey think they are better and more intelligent than anyone else.
He talks like a dictator, there is no warmth in his monotone voice.Guy should seek help

'Migrant boats mean migrant votes'. His thought and words belong in the sewer but he thinks he is above everyone else. Sick fool.

Seriously, remember one thing, Morrissey is a Mancunian, we mock mercilessly, we know we are phenomenally superior, we banter, we smirk, we insult - but we rarely take any damn thing seriously. So, lighten up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom