Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 14, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Wedding Bell Blues / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Gaetano.

Related items:

Last edited:
didn't he say "why am I up here and not you?"
there's no reason to feel bad. it was funny!

really? I taught he said it like I am the one up here so shut up. He did laugh at the twisted sister pun

really? I taught he said it like I am the one up here so shut up. He did laugh at the twisted sister pun
noooo it was affectionate sarcasm! moz has a great sense of humour.

why are Morrissey fans so obnoxious? you would think they would respect personal space. the guy in line behind me kept bumping into me. I think he was drunk. I wanted to punch him in the mouth. everyone stood during the concert and I hated that. it made it so that I had to stand too, and I felt kind of like a gimp standing there, honestly. all of his fans look like they have downs syndrome from behind, why is that? and why did that one toad looking Asian keep bunching her hair on top of her head and holding it there while dancing? is that necessary? some of them were so cute though, with their Morrissey shirts. just broke your heart. some lady shouted "I love you sweet Morrissey" which made me cringe hardcore. spent a good portion of the concert chuckling at morrisseys hair and jesses ugly guitar face and shielding my eyes from the lights. I don't think I really get a kick out of going to concerts. I mean, I could've been at home eating chips and watching dateline. instead im in a room full of gimps who like the same man i like and there's no way to differentiate myself from them and i just hate that. still, I suppose it's worth it to see that big lumbering bulk of a man whom I love, love, love <3

also, I thought "jackys only happy when she's up on the stage" sounded GREAT live.

Wow. You’re a very unhappy and negative person, aren’t you?

why are Morrissey fans so obnoxious? you would think they would respect personal space. the guy in line behind me kept bumping into me. I think he was drunk. I wanted to punch him in the mouth. everyone stood during the concert and I hated that. it made it so that I had to stand too, and I felt kind of like a gimp standing there, honestly. all of his fans look like they have downs syndrome from behind, why is that? and why did that one toad looking Asian keep bunching her hair on top of her head and holding it there while dancing? is that necessary? some of them were so cute though, with their Morrissey shirts. just broke your heart. some lady shouted "I love you sweet Morrissey" which made me cringe hardcore. spent a good portion of the concert chuckling at morrisseys hair and jesses ugly guitar face and shielding my eyes from the lights. I don't think I really get a kick out of going to concerts. I mean, I could've been at home eating chips and watching dateline. instead im in a room full of gimps who like the same man i like and there's no way to differentiate myself from them and i just hate that. still, I suppose it's worth it to see that big lumbering bulk of a man whom I love, love, love <3

also, I thought "jackys only happy when she's up on the stage" sounded GREAT live.

Glad you had a great time, rifke!

Oh Rifke the downs syndrome comment was cruel after all its great to see fat people having a good time. What do you think of the Mullet?

I should have been there with ya. It would have been a much different experience. I am an embodiment of an old fashioned chivalry and if anybody knows how to treat a lady it’s me. I would’ve hold your hand, take off your jacket, buy you a drink and fight off the jerks that make you feel uneasy. Your heart would melt and knees go weak. By the end of the night you will be in tears begging me to stay.
Haha
Pablo you will say anything to get your leg over,good try.

Love Moz but I think 'Twin' is my least favourite song...unless it's a 'grower', not decided yet.
Omg .....ok I want you go get some headphones and listen as loud as you can without distorting and you will see how great this song is.....Its the one I'm looking forward to if I'm lucky enough on 10-28-19

According to setlist.fm:

1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Hairdresser on Fire
4. Wedding Bell Blues
5. Is It Really So Strange?
6. I Wish You Lonely
7. Irish Blood, English Heart
8. Morning Starship
9. Back on the Chain Gang
10. World Peace Is None of Your Business
11. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
12. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
13. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
14. The Bullfighter Dies
15. Lady Willpower
16. Home Is A Question Mark
17. Never Again Will I Be A Twin
18. Dial A Cliche
19. Jack The Ripper
20. (Some Say) I Got Devil
21. Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage
\\
22. Everyday Is Like Sunday

. rifke. You. Are the abnoxious. One. I suggest. Stay at home. It's clear by your comments that you don't like people. So. Stay at home. When you are at a Morrissey concert. Fans are going to stand up an ejoy. The hell out of it.! You just don't get it! Ah. And leave Jesse alone. He is an awesome guitarrist. And just Stay away from people so don't get to frek out.

I'm glad Morrissey seems to be surviving the calls for his career to end.

Although, when I think about it, I'm against Brexit, dislike For Britain intensely & think his statements about immigration & Islam are irresponsible & I'm still motivated to defend him, so he was probably always safe.

Now all I want is his reputation improved enough in the UK to get him back to London for a concert.

There is more chance of me shagging Princess Diana than Steve performing his Pub-Rock in the UK. :highfive:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

According to setlist.fm:

1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Hairdresser on Fire
4. Wedding Bell Blues
5. Is It Really So Strange?
6. I Wish You Lonely
7. Irish Blood, English Heart
8. Morning Starship
9. Back on the Chain Gang
10. World Peace Is None of Your Business
11. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
12. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
13. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
14. The Bullfighter Dies
15. Lady Willpower
16. Home Is A Question Mark
17. Never Again Will I Be A Twin
18. Dial A Cliche
19. Jack The Ripper
20. (Some Say) I Got Devil
21. Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage
\\
22. Everyday Is Like Sunday

"Dial-A-Cliché"? Can anyone who was there confirm that?

Oh Rifke the downs syndrome comment was cruel after all its great to see fat people having a good time. What do you think of the Mullet?
you're right, I wasnt meaning to be cruel. it was just my impression. at the time I thought "oh wow, it's like im in a sea of people with downs syndrome". I found it curious more than anything. and the way some of them danced! of course, I stood stalk still because im no fun (dreamyneil stands stalk still too though so im in good company).

of course I say things like this and then I feel bad afterwards for being so judgemental and lament that I cant just loosen up and be happy that everyone is happy. I really was. it was so nice to hear people talking about when they got into Morrissey before the show. there's something that seems sweet and kinda sad about that to me, all these grown people excited to see this man who means so much to them. it makes me wonder how he could ever cancel a concert, especially over something as trivial as wankers cramp (I kept thinking about how peppermint said that and laughing to myself).

I think the mullet is cute! as long as moz doesn't shave his hair I don't much care what he does. besides I cut my hair myself and it's crooked as f*** so im not one to criticize anyones hair.

This Vancouver crowd is unique. I got accosted by a group of racist saying horrible things to me and followed me after the gig. I had to call the police. Ive been attending moz gigs since the 90s and this was by far the angriest people. Very hateful.

I've got an extra ticket for tonight. For cost.... $100 Oct 15th
Looking for a date... preferably female but will settle for any Moz fan.

Leave your # or contact info and ill get back to you.
Greg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom