Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 14, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Wedding Bell Blues / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Gaetano.

Related items:

Last edited:
. rifke. You. Are the abnoxious. One. I suggest. Stay at home. It's clear by your comments that you don't like people. So. Stay at home. When you are at a Morrissey concert. Fans are going to stand up an ejoy. The hell out of it.! You just don't get it! Ah. And leave Jesse alone. He is an awesome guitarrist. And just Stay away from people so don't get to frek out.
are you the guy who was in line behind me?

Hateful and Racist
I know that my experience may not be typical in Vancouver but i was harrassed all night by a group of 4 bigot racist calling me horrible names because of the color of my skin. They followed me out the venue and it took 3 if them to accost me. Again, racial slurs and then 2 swung at me. Called the police but was too late. Very angry and racist people up front at stage. I doesn't change how i feel towards Moz.

Hateful and Racist
I know that my experience may not be typical in Vancouver but i was harrassed all night by a group of 4 bigot racist calling me horrible names because of the color of my skin. They followed me out the venue and it took 3 if them to accost me. Again, racial slurs and then 2 swung at me. Called the police but was too late. Very angry and racist people up front at stage. I doesn't change how i feel towards Moz.

Sorry to here about that.
Maybe in time how you feel towards Steve and his new audience will change.
Take care.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

World Peace back to back with Arms around Paris. That must of been fun

ONE MORE SOLD OUT SUCCESS FOR MOZ!!!!!!!

MORE :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

SKINNY GOES NUTS WHEN MOZ RAKES IN THE:moneybag::lbf:

SEVERAL PSEUDONYMS WERE USHERED OUT.:rock:

Hateful and Racist

This is your 2nd post about this...we heard you the first time [45934c2a1e]
Pleased to see Benny [aka Skinny] was on hand to offer his sympathetic ear...

Last edited by a moderator:
noooo it was affectionate sarcasm! moz has a great sense of humour.

Thank you! do you know if I can find a video from that moment? I was kind of drunk thank god and I don't remember at what moment in the concert it took place but it was cool. I just found a clip from the Austin concert where he laughed at my Twister sister call out ( hes was talking between songs about the record industry back in the 80;s pushing crappy bands that when I yelled Twisted sister and he laughed out loud) did it again in Vancouver so he knew it was the same guy.

It was a good show, a real diverse crowd, I'm glad I got my chance to experience Morrissey live! I wish the crowd would let him talk, all the drunken hooligans just got to profess their love.

I just found a clip from the Austin concert where he laughed at my Twister sister call out ( hes was talking between songs about the record industry back in the 80;s pushing crappy bands that when I yelled Twisted sister and he laughed out loud)
Lovely. :)Would you mind posting that clip?

Thank you! do you know if I can find a video from that moment? I was kind of drunk thank god and I don't remember at what moment in the concert it took place but it was cool. I just found a clip from the Austin concert where he laughed at my Twister sister call out ( hes was talking between songs about the record industry back in the 80;s pushing crappy bands that when I yelled Twisted sister and he laughed out loud) did it again in Vancouver so he knew it was the same guy.
is this it? (at around 7:00)

I just realized that at the end someone yelled "happy thanksgiving, Morrissey!". like, of all the things to yell at a concert, at a Morrissey concert, no less :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom