Value of the Westwood One live cd's?

dcn

Just curious if these are of significant worth. Wasn't sure of how many were in circulation. I realize they are not official record company product and have since surfaced on bootlegs. Is one set more desirable than the other? What are the originals worth...anyone? Thanks :)

Just curious if these are of significant worth. Wasn't sure of how many were in circulation. I realize they are not official record company product and have since surfaced on bootlegs. Is one set more desirable than the other? What are the originals worth...anyone? Thanks :)

i have all those shows released on 'westwood one', and for me the hardest show to get was 'in the zone' from some years back. i've seen them go on ebay from $25-150.
prices fluctuate so much it is becoming inconsistant to have a specific value IMO.

Thanks for the reply. I actually happened upon them at a record swap a number of years back. I wish there were more Moz stuff issued like this. I've always been kind of dismissive of fan bootlegs due to the generally inferior sound quality that the average audience recording provides so these were nice. Not that I'm unappreciative of fellow fans offerings. I am. I just don't find myself listening to them as much as the soundboard stuff.

Thanks again for your input.

I always viewed these as legitimate, record company sanctioned releases, albeit not for general public consumption.

I always viewed these as legitimate, record company sanctioned releases, albeit not for general public consumption.

Yeah, probably poorly worded on my part. I knew the record companies were cool with it. I guess I just meant that they weren't actually issued by the record companies.

Any ideas about their availability, Beau?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom